Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Who are you Minecraft best friends

What thread is better?

• Should i create newest minecraft friend

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • This thread

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • First Minecraft friend

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Yes i know you may be reading this thinking 'ahh great another one of these off topic threads 'and i cant say its much different but it is a good thread and some of you might be going .'Hey ,why is he copying Snorlax's thread' well snorlax's thread you could only say your first Minecraft friend and i hate leaving out my friends so here i thought why not have it so i can include my friends.

So all you do is just tag or write down the name of your Minecraft best friends. I know you think 'why not Minecraft friends' but some people may have a list over 100 people so lets try and not go down that route.
You can include information on it or just include their names. and also vote on the poll
Thanks for Reading.
Remember : if you want the person to see add @ before their name

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
^yeah thats what i meant by if you put a whole list of friends and then miss someone of and this friend could cause rage but any rage and i will lock it .

Jeckicorn

Veteran
The story behind me and my most beloved friends in Minecraft is very emotional... And they don't have an account here or play Pika-Network.

AxeAdra, Berk703, x268ab, Bartxoxo ♥♥♥

These four helped me with a different thing, and it helped me grow in Minecraft and real life. Not many people can say that...
If you're one of those people who need to know why it's so emotional, make a conversation with me and only me and you, ask what you want to ask about it, and I'll awnser ofcourse.

~Jeckicorn
Those who suffered in pain
will always have a bright future
trust me.

TheEpicBanter

Banned
Dano,myself,damonnight,and most of Dutch staff, and some people like shipb,amb sherry

Status
Not open for further replies.