Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Where is our money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clayer99T

Epic Pika
im sure im speaking for all of my opfactions friends, we have donated combined more than 5000 euros to your owners.
your owners cant even buy a cheap anticheat to stop the hackers from flying everywhere.
your owners cant stop the random server kicking that lags players out mid pvp and they end up losing all their dear items.
items that again they paid for.
i want to ask you @Gunfire and @voodotooje or what ever your name is.
where in the gods name is our money that we donated.
why cant you fix your poor little issues that honestly only happen on this server.
even dutchminerHD could have fixed those issues.
if you cant handle this server sell it.
god damn it i died 7 times due to your random server kicking.
"you are sending too many pockets"
the only pocket i sent is my own pockey my own money.
i donated more than a thousand euros this season.
i expect you to atleast fix the poor host you are paying to or atleast put a god damn anticheat on.
why do we have to suffer.
why?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
First, money don't matter how anticheat works. Justtheimo currently has implement anticheat, which he has already explain that it is just in Experimental period, they are still improving it.

Coding is more harder that what you think, and anticheat in the server is not bought from others, it is coded from our developer.
What you should do is give help and support to the server, not to express hate to the server.

I don't want to say things like these, cuz later upper will trash talk me defending the server. But no matter how, you haven't saw what developer done, you don't have permission to trash talk it.

@Max @voodootje0 @JustThiemo Expecting for your reply.

tlang

Veteran
Just a small correction its not "sending too many pockets " its "sending too many packets"
Its totally Understandable , Have a nice day !!

JerryMine

The Pika
First, money don't matter how anticheat works. Justtheimo currently has implement anticheat, which he has already explain that it is just in Experimental period, they are still improving it.

Coding is more harder that what you think, and anticheat in the server is not bought from others, it is coded from our developer.
What you should do is give help and support to the server, not to express hate to the server.

I don't want to say things like these, cuz later upper will trash talk me defending the server. But no matter how, you haven't saw what developer done, you don't have permission to trash talk it.

Oh, shut up, 0208! Come back when you are a main character.

im sure im speaking for all of my opfactions friends, we have donated combined more than 5000 euros to your owners.
your owners cant even buy a cheap anticheat to stop the hackers from flying everywhere.
your owners cant stop the random server kicking that lags players out mid pvp and they end up losing all their dear items.
items that again they paid for.
i want to ask you @Gunfire and @voodotooje or what ever your name is.
where in the gods name is our money that we donated.
why cant you fix your poor little issues that honestly only happen on this server.
even dutchminerHD could have fixed those issues.
if you cant handle this server sell it.
god damn it i died 7 times due to your random server kicking.
"you are sending too many pockets"
the only pocket i sent is my own pockey my own money.
i donated more than a thousand euros this season.
i expect you to atleast fix the poor host you are paying to or atleast put a god damn anticheat on.
why do we have to suffer.
why?
That is totally understandable, staffs aren't that active like jartex and stuff which means the bug will be fixed slower than expected

UpperGround

Great Reporter
That is totally understandable, staffs aren't that active like jartex and stuff which means the bug will be fixed slower than expected
yeh ikr the bug report i made there got accepted in 2 days and got fixed instantly after getting accepted, but here we usually wait till resets yah

also that bug report made i there literally caused creative to rollback a week lfmaoo

moxxy17

Banned

no owners responding to your post farming wannabe ass LMFAO

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Oh, shut up, 0208! Come back when you are a main character.

that always is the problem in the server, i have mention it already in other thread

JerryMine

The Pika
that always is the problem in the server, I have mentioned it already in other thread
As they have said earlier, they have at least sponsored the server money. Players losing their items due to bugs are bad ingame experiences. Even if they come here and express, they have the right to talk about it, unlike you, come onto the thread and say "omg coding is hard". We did not care about coding from the very beginning, and the player base just wants a better gameplay. There is no wrong for them to discuss about it.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
As they have said earlier, they have at least sponsored the server money. Players losing their items due to bugs are bad ingame experiences. Even if they come here and express, they have the right to talk about it, unlike you, come onto the thread and say "omg coding is hard". We did not care about coding from the very beginning, and the player base just wants a better gameplay. There is no wrong for them to discuss about it.
there is no wrong for you guys to discuss about problems about the server. But no like "i have paid a lot of money to the server, buy better anti cheat!"
I am just pointing about some fact, and i never said discussion is not allowed.

JerryMine

The Pika
there is no wrong for you guys to discuss about problems about the server. But no like "i have paid a lot of money to the server, buy better anti cheat!"
I am just pointing about some fact, and i never said discussion is not allowed.
Do you even realize what are you talking about? BRUh you just came in with all that expression wanting to stop people discussing, and call these discuss "expressing hates". Please use a different attitude because we can't respect you like that.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
"pika is shit just get used to it and leave" so should i stop it, or not.
You answer me.

JerryMine

The Pika
"pika is shit just get used to it and leave" so should i stop it, or not.
You answer me.
That is their opinion about the server. We have no right to judge them. Even if you start compliments, they would stay with the same results because they have experienced pain here.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
That is their opinion about the server. We have no right to judge them. Even if you start compliments, they would stay with the same results because they have experienced pain here.
well, ok then

OP
OP
Clayer99T

Clayer99T

Epic Pika

it pays for it,use your big brain,they dont even have an anticheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.