Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

When? Where? What? to buy

Ekoowo

Pika Member
List of items

Wool- Buy everytime when 20 below on blocks.. I recommend to buy it always especially when clutching
Wood- Not really needed but needed when u wanna defend. I recommend putting wool first and put wood after first rush
End Stone- Good to buy early game but not late game since people might have tools or tnt.
Swords- Buy when needed if u have 32 iron I recommend buying tools first if the opponent has wood or endstone.
Tools- Buy when u dont tnt rush. Better to buy when u have a bed since tnt is quicker in my opinion.
Armor- Buy when needed. When bed is broken at first rush I recommend buying it to have a better chance clutching.
Pearls And Potions- Buy late game or when u dont have a bed I recommend buying jump rather than speed.
Fireball- Buy late game or early game. Buy when someone is rushing and have enough iron or buy when fireball jumping.
Tnt- Buy almost everytime (if not tool rusher) be sure to be away from the tnt when breaking bed or u might get knocked off. Use everytime. Tip: When someone is rushing with tnt and u have endstone cover the endstone with a ton of wool so the wool gets exploded rather than endstone
Sandstone- I never bought sandstone. Just use sometimes if u use it, use it I dont really use sandstone
Ladders- I normally buy ladders mid game. Yes it does reduce fall damage but dont buy on early game its better to buy more wool and some endstone.
Gapples- Yeah buy a ton of these when low on health (especially when clutching) gapples are cheap and useful very recommended
Kb stick- Buy when someone is stacked like.. prot iv and diamond armor. Try to sneak and kb someone is very easy if the opponent is stacked
Obsidian- Buy when u think someone is good at the game. Its most likely to win when u have obsidian and the opponent is bedless. IMPORTANT!: always cover with wool or wood any block or else theyll know u have obsidian
Bow And Arrows- If ur a bow spammer and have good aim just buy a punch bow and youll make them ragequit just buy this when u suck at pvp
Silverfish- I only buy it for quests but actually this is a good distraction in trios or quads
Iron Golem- Good mid to late games. Especially in trios or quads. Use this when ur bedless and getting 3v1d or 4v1d
Water Bucket- I like this item to mlg but.. ladders are cheaper soo stick with ladders but also good distraction

Diamond Upgrades
Sharpness- Buy when u have 4 diamonds. If u have 3 its better to buy prot and trap rather to wait in my opinion.
Protection- Buy early game and keep upgrading mid to late game. Buying prot in first rush may help.
Escape Room- Buy when someone is rushing. Buy this even if u dont have a bed. Why? If someone goes to ur base the player gets blindness and u have advantage.
Show me your hands- Not really recommended since its expensive but buy when the opponent is a tool rusher.
Forge- Not really recommended too except when defending on quads or trios. Golden forge is recommended since gold is slow in spawning.
Haste- Buy when someone has obsidian, OR when ur a tool rusher. Buy prot first before haste though.
Heal Pool- Useless at first when u think of it but.. damn its pretty good. Buy it on mid to late game. Ur bedless and someone is coming. Go to ur base to get regen and easily kill him. Heal pool is pretty good too. Just make sure u get stacked at armor

Last edited:

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Nice!!!!!
But I always get pro teammates
They always get sharpness in the last
And forge first

OP
OP
Ekoowo