Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

When the reset find place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHiMarko

Pika Lover
I think they need to reset factions first because its realy dead then the outher servers like classic skyblock and prison

AyeDu

Epic Pika
I just heard this somewhere, don’t quote me on this but I think the reset it 15 days from now. Again, I’m not sure that this is true or not but that’s what I heard.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
What happened to OP-Prison, it's like dead
It’s not surprising to see OP Prison being dead. Both Prison and OP Prison run on the same concept of this. High ranked players (Criminal, Drugs Dealer in Prison or Officer, Captain in OP Prison) make these so called “OP shop” which allows players to sell their mined resources at a much higher price and selling them at a profit to the server. Both the sides get what they want. That is what happens in Prison but not in OP Prison because you know why ? Donators stopped playing in OP Prison which leads to the extinction of OP shops there so not a lot of players are dedicated to play there anymore. A reset might bring life back to it but it can’t promise anything. Same thing is happening in Classic Prison. The game mode is just becoming like a server for grinding so seeing both of them not being popular as they used to be isn’t that surprising. That’s just my opinion though. Hopefully they become filled with players like they used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.