Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What's The Reason?

Kingsvar07

Pika Lover
I don't get the reason pika has the huge amount of hackers... they are increasing every day
ig a anti-bot filter would work
IGN:Kingsvar07

LVL:32
BW WINS:868
BW KILLS:6404

BW BEDS:1075

divertente

Great Reporter
I don't get the reason pika has the huge amount of hackers... they are increasing every day

I don't think there's a reason, people cheat most likely because of boredom, And sadly I don't think that it's something that will end soon.

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover

Pika network is a cracked server where alt are possible. And the bypasses for its anticheat are being developed faster than its patch . Also hackers are advertising their hacks in public chat and many people want try these haacks because they are boring for whole community.

Neqromancer

Epic Pika

Cheaters cheat, and they do it because they aren't confident enough in their skills to play legitmately.
I don't think there's a reason, people cheat most likely because of boredom, And sadly I don't think that it's something that will end soon.
It won't end , no, but it can be signifcantly improved with anticheat updates.
Come on guys, when are we getting AC upgrades???

OP
OP
Kingsvar07

Kingsvar07

Pika Lover
Cheaters cheat, and they do it because they aren't confident enough in their skills to play legitmately.

exactly what i was tryna say WHERE ARE THE AC UPGRADES! or just put a anti bot filter

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
You guys are looking at the anti-cheat part of the story,
But you don’t look into the fast development of these hacks, And not to mention if pikanetwork did do something against the bypassing something new would develop or be created, Asking where are the anti chest upgrades might be easy to say but you wouldn’t be able make an anti cheat half has good as the current one, Changes to the anti-cheat takes time and is not as easy as it sounds, JustThiemo has said there will be changes soon.

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
You guys are looking at the anti-cheat part of the story,
But you don’t look into the fast development of these hacks, And not to mention if pikanetwork did do something against the bypassing something new would develop or be created, Asking where are the anti chest upgrades might be easy to say but you wouldn’t be able make an anti cheat half has good as the current one, Changes to the anti-cheat takes time and is not as easy as it sounds, JustThiemo has said there will be changes soon.
We've been waiting. That's the problem. We have been for days, yet it still hasn't been improved which makes people mad.
Ghost Clients are a big problem, and they are near-impossible to detect. But the thing is; the cheaters in Sw or BW lobbies are blatant. And AC doesn't even detect that. It makes zero sense.
I understand it takes time. But how long is too long?

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
We've been waiting. That's the problem. We have been for days, yet it still hasn't been improved which makes people mad.
Ghost Clients are a big problem, and they are near-impossible to detect. But the thing is; the cheaters in Sw or BW lobbies are blatant. And AC doesn't even detect that. It makes zero sense.
I understand it takes time. But how long is too long?
I get kicked on like Vanilla for like 16 cps, and I still see fly hackers not getting banned or kicked.

CakeMan4

look i guess they should add anti cheat, but i when i click 20 cps butterfly or even drag click, i get kicked. Pika should have AC like hypixel because hypixel doesn't kick 20 cps and drag clickers. Also hacker levels are low in hypixel. But then again pika is a cracked server...

Hhhhhhhhh

Man this server are so greedy and most important are staff ,Dev and owner are like if u want to any game mode u need to spend money 💰 sound like begging lol also games where u can enjoy things but here ppl have to spend money but its okay spend money then this fking server give us such bad thing like examples in survival there is noble I spend 100 euro and server disable half of perks fking shit server

CakeMan4

bro i understand your rage but trash talking won't make anyone understand what your trying to say 💀