Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Whatcha think of me? o,o

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBas666

Veteran
Hello pika-crafters,

I was wondering what you, the community, think of me. Thats why i am making this thread. You are welcome to comment downbelow or enter this strawpoll : http://www.strawpoll.me/11681761. I just want you people to be honest since im working towards being a better person, as ive received quite some hate lately.

Thanks for reading and have a good day!

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You're a epic Builder but still some peoples better than you such as me ;3. Jk.
You're a good boi :D

Matik212

Who is this guy, i saw his builds and who's team is he even on.
Ummm Welcome to Pika... I guess

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello pika-crafters,

I was wondering what you, the community, think of me. Thats why i am making this thread. You are welcome to comment downbelow or enter this strawpoll : http://www.strawpoll.me/11681761. I just want you people to be honest since im working towards being a better person, as ive received quite some hate lately.

Thanks for reading and have a good day!
Idk... your a person i guess... or something...
You build stuff.... i think....

JeremyC22

Hi sir i was wondering if you could add more builders too build more faster but you must trust them but i think i want to be a helper or a builder because i`m not a liar, i`m not a jerk, i`m kind and helpful with other players if you asked them they`ll always say hi to me <3 btw i wish i`m your friend from the future sir ! :D

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
All I know about you is that you're the epic Head-Builder on Pika and is really, really active on Discord. (I see you posting in like every 5 mins) :p

Red_404

Pika Member
the question is what do u think of him.

i saw pips disrespect bass as a builder.

well bass i don't have things to hide from you, Your awesome,cool and calm and i remember that day when you called me a kid which is unacceptable,just kidding its ok, I'm also 17.

and i would like to congratulate you Because you are now the head of builders ..
Congratulations my friend.

phone4825

Pika Lover
I understand Bass feeling.He always have the hard job for Pika-Network and in real life.Even those,who hate or like him,it just normal feeling.We need to be politely,patient and responsibility to a staff.

Hate is Love..
Love is Smile..

Blang

Epic Pika
You are probably the best builder I know and ur a cool dude 'sometimes.'

oMeteor

Veteran
I think that i'm a better builder than you cause i can build a 4x4 raiding cannon and you can't. hehehe

(i mean you're good builder and am bad)

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
Your voice is bootiful. And you are basically amazing at building.
papa :)

OP
OP
MrBas666

MrBas666

Veteran
Wuts up with the "hotter than" thing lmao. And i sux at building pfff dont even start thats why i lead and i dont build :3

Davidva

Veteran
Hey bas,

In the past we had some little fights with eachother. But now we dont talk about it anymore and we both have changed. Your a good guy with some incredibly build skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.