Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What was the best survival version that Pika has ever had?

What was the best survival version that Pika has ever had?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
1.8 --->Golden shovel, * very lagged * but very good, brings back good memories.

1.13.2--->Full of bugs, clans and a "recent" version Joined survival = free 9T

1.15.2-->With bugs, recent version and it's becoming a p2win

OP
OP
xFeLip3iK09_

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
Don't forget to leave your opinion and open debate about each version.
I'm sure it will be a very interesting comment session

rocke6161

Legendary Pika
actually never played the 1.8 survival in pika so don't know about it and 1.13.2 reset was full of bugs so i choose 1.15.2

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
When list only includes 3 versions. Pfff none of these thank you

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
The original map was probably my favourite and the one I had the best memories on. 1.8 was a close second. Of/c that's when I was most active back in the day, but definitely those two.

The current update has a number of bugs and issues, but they are slowly but surely getting patched which I give props to the owners for. The lag is a million times better than day 1 of the reset, but some other major bugs are still present. A number of but reports have been made, I'm sure. Plus there are tons of suggestions to sift through.

But yeah. 1.7/1.8 are imo the best the server had. (Then again I was gone for 5 years)

leaf26

Legendary Pika
1.8 when HCLand was a thing but when server/admin owned shops weren't a thing.

Subclaimed plots made for a good little town for compact builds, and redstone was fully working, albeit janky with the weird hopper settings.

The moment villager/emerald sell shops were re-added, people started making massive farms and breweries to squeeze the fun out of the game for in-game money.

also volcanoes

1.15.2 is a better game version, but the server had a good model for an enjoyable game when 1.8 was the latest version.

Last edited:

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
1.8 when HCLand was a thing but when server/admin owned shops weren't a thing.

Subclaimed plots made for a good little town for compact builds, and redstone was fully working, albeit janky with the weird hopper settings.

The moment villager/emerald sell shops were re-added, people started making massive farms and breweries to squeeze the fun out of the game for in-game money.

also volcanoes

1.15.2 is a better game version, but the server had a good model for an enjoyable game when 1.8 was the latest version.

Way back in the day during 1.7, trading and player shops were peak. No Kaosmart, and chest shops just didn't exist. To actually sell things you had to be online and set up a trading stall and stuff. That was peak fun and it made everyone on survival talk to each other. That was a tight community. Now with chest shops, no one really has to talk to each other so if you're not a donator, you're an unknown basically

Paotzyyy

Veteran
Tbh, the best was 1.8 days were everyone was just Paladin and trading using emerald was a thing by making a stall :LOL: I can even remember boopboop was the one who set my warp. xD

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
Tbh, the best was 1.8 days were everyone was just Paladin and trading using emerald was a thing by making a stall :LOL: I can even remember boopboop was the one who set my warp. xD
Shush I still like warlock better, tho I loved the eme currency it made the game more fun with the shops and trading