Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

what the heck

AlmightyJake

while comboing kids on pika network i got banned for a week cuz of "hacking" on lunar client while i'm using mac and theres no injectable client for mac
i appealed but hammerman declined it, i said that i was double clicking and limit for double clicking was 10 cps only no 12 or 13 cps
idk why is double clicking bannable like bruh people are drag clicking, auto clicking and they are not getting banned, i'm literally legit player and now im getting banned for "hacking" this is annoying as heck

BrokenMoon

Pika Member
IGN
BrokenMoon
If u appealed and Hammerman declined it,ur most likely hacking and double clicking is not bannable,bro even I used to double click earlier and i get kicked sometimes,NOT banned.or maybe ur 'mouse is broken'?XD

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
while comboing kids on pika network i got banned for a week cuz of "hacking" on lunar client while i'm using mac and theres no injectable client for mac
i appealed but hammerman declined it, i said that i was double clicking and limit for double clicking was 10 cps only no 12 or 13 cps
idk why is double clicking bannable like bruh people are drag clicking, auto clicking and they are not getting banned, i'm literally legit player and now im getting banned for "hacking" this is annoying as heck
I am pretty sure drag clicking people also get banned like you, so do autoclickers

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
IGN
Just_Illuminate
ok so lemme clear this up for you

high cps is discouraged as the anticheat can kick and ban you as it will detect you for autoclicking. Because you have a high cps at a constant rate you will get kicked and eventually banned. Drag Clicking is highly discouraged as well you do it you will most likely get a flag for autoclicking but because it isnt constant you will have to do it multiple times before you get banned. Lag is also a factor. Because you said that you were clicking a maximum of 13 cps, you should not have set off the anticheat for autoclicking as the flag is somewhere around 15-25 cps. This means that it was probably a combination of you clicking fast and server lag. This is why bans like this occur.

In future you have two routes,

route 1: Click slower cps when experiencing lag in practice and make when your kicks and bans occur make sure that it was due to lag rather than your cps.

route 2: Put up with getting kicked and banned mid match. You will just have to deal with it for the time being. You can always appeal bans here but don't expect them to get accepted.

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
IGN
LivingLegendOP
I gess your ping are High some time console temp ban player when the have high ping and anti cheat thinks that they are hacking but they are just laging

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
PyroInDaBus

high cps is discouraged as the anticheat can kick and ban you as it will detect you for autoclicking. Because you have a high cps at a constant rate you will get kicked and eventually banned. Drag Clicking is highly discouraged as well you do it you will most likely get a flag for autoclicking but because it isnt constant you will have to do it multiple times before you get banned. Lag is also a factor. Because you said that you were clicking a maximum of 13 cps, you should not have set off the anticheat for autoclicking as the flag is somewhere around 15-25 cps. This means that it was probably a combination of you clicking fast and server lag. This is why bans like this occur.

route 1: Click slower cps when experiencing lag in practice and make when your kicks and bans occur make sure that it was due to lag rather than your cps.

route 2: Put up with getting kicked and banned mid match. You will just have to deal with it for the time being. You can always appeal bans here but don't expect them to get accepted.
Hey illu,

Man to be fair most bans aren't even accurate. Ok, 30% of the cheaters gets banned instantly, 20% after ages, 40% is clean or cheating and just fit with the anti-cheat perfectly, and at last the rest 10% is cheating and we can't realize it.

I believe that suggestions have to get more notice if you want my part of view, parts like the kb are just disgusting. No offense to you or anyone on the team but I suggest some changes next reset.

Hope you understand!

Krrupt

Shush Mate go ban some more high cps people and leave the hackers pls thank you plus there was a time when you had 150 ms and was clicking 15 cps so invalid c:

Hope This Helps You!!!!!!11!

Fournes

Pika Lover
IGN
Fournes
If you get Banned and it's 24 hours Long, You can ask a Staff member to Screenshare you so you don't have to waste your time waiting it to Expire!

if you don't what it is to get
Screenshared
Basically the Staff Member is gonna ask you to download Anydesk
AnyDesk is not a Virus! it gives the Staff member Access to Control Your Device and Check if you use any sort of Client Modiflication
The Staff member is not Gonna look at your Private Stuff such as Images,Texts and etc
After the
Screenshare is done, and the Staff member doesn't detect any sort of Client Modiflication
He will Unban You and you will be free to Play again
Just wanted to pull this information out, if you didn't how how it works haha!