Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What plugins do they use?

OP
OP
laezyy

laezyy

Epic Pika
the plugins are pretty cool other than the anticheat

REstreem

uh so basically i think there;s like over a hundred plugins in pika,

REstreem

um in my own survival server, i got like 38 plugins to do /shop /auctionhouse /withdraw /tpa /home/sethome /playerwarps
and tons of commands and cool stuff.
so there's a plugin that will split the server into different worlds called Multiverse Core
it'll make things like lobby then u can click the npc to teleport u to another world.
and there's npc plugins like Citizens , sever Npc or Command npc
also for tpa there's Simple tpa , Dutchy tpa

mcswarajpro

@REstreem u are Right! But Some of Every Time We Cant Use Plugins, And Also PikaNetwork Use BungeeCord, BungeeCord is a Software, And It Link youre Minecraft Servers Like Example: I bought 4 minecraft servers and BungeeCord connects all Server to 1 server U can Travel 1 Server From Second Server,And In Multiverse If i wnna Make A BedWars then BedWars Plugin Give Some Problems Like Offhand Glitch and Etc, BungeeCord Give u ofc plugins Like bungeeportal,
LobbyApi and More.

TERTO

Epic Pika
just curious lol
ok if u want to know anticheats, lifesteal has vulcan anticheat which is like most of the 1.19 servers use and then survival has vulcan and matrix and idk about bedwars and others. and other plugins are just basic stuff and also jartex plugins. am i gonna get banned for telling this? anyone tell me

I_am_Zoe_Liu

Epic Pika
bro
no
vulcan does a way better job at bannig ppl than this.
hackers can literally pop u throught BEDROCK
(btw i do have evidence of justskilledlikeu0 hacking LOL)

slimepvpxd

Pika Lover
99% of them are custom (all of them got leaked xd) but they have some public

slimepvpxd

Pika Lover
@REstreem u are Right! But Some of Every Time We Cant Use Plugins, And Also PikaNetwork Use BungeeCord, BungeeCord is a Software, And It Link youre Minecraft Servers Like Example: I bought 4 minecraft servers and BungeeCord connects all Server to 1 server U can Travel 1 Server From Second Server,And In Multiverse If i wnna Make A BedWars then BedWars Plugin Give Some Problems Like Offhand Glitch and Etc, BungeeCord Give u ofc plugins Like bungeeportal,
LobbyApi and More.
wrong, pika uses velocity not bungeecord

mcswarajpro

Default plugins for Server

Essentials, EssentialsXchat (suggested For Chat) , LPC, plugmanX=(reload the plugin when Server is online) , DiscordSrv (ig), Rubine, Shopplus, DeluxeMenu, DeluxeCombat, Citizens, AjQueue, Chunky,
100% sure with ExcellentCrates, NexEngine, LiteBans, LuckPerms, ProtoColLib, FeatherScoreBoard. BuyCraftX, TAB, Vault, nuVotifier, Voting , worldEdit, WorldGuard
, Vouchers, WebLinkedwithBuyCraft and More like 50+ plugins for it.