Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

what pika should add in bedwars

In lobby :- Pika can add new leaderboard called 1 day wins like in hypixel it will show how many wins u have in 1 day
In game :- i know we already got new maps but hopefully there will another map update for solos. Next when people disconnect in solos give them time about 1-2 mins and if they do not rejoin they will be eliminated, Next making the stone pickaxe 10 iron like the wood pickaxe will be helpfull. And they can add /report

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
> /report was there before but i think they removed it because everybody was spamming... (I am not sure)
> If stone pickaxe will be 10 iron then there will be no difference between them.
> New maps always come in new updates so there will be new maps in the next update.

OP
OP
S
oh i did not know that about /report no like in hypixel and blocks mc its 10 so yeah i was just saying hopefully they add new maps

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
oh i did not know that about /report no like in hypixel and blocks mc its 10 so yeah i was just saying hopefully they add new maps
-------------------------------------------------------------------
You can make a suggestion here
Please read this before suggesting something
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a nice day!

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
In lobby :- Pika can add new leaderboard called 1 day wins like in hypixel it will show how many wins u have in 1 day
In game :- i know we already got new maps but hopefully there will another map update for solos. Next when people disconnect in solos give them time about 1-2 mins and if they do not rejoin they will be eliminated, Next making the stone pickaxe 10 iron like the wood pickaxe will be helpfull. And they can add /report
The one day leader board is a good idea make sure to put this in suggestios