Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What is going on with the iron system?

LiterallySaksham

IGN
LiterallySaksham
A few days ago i reached 150 votes and claimed my 500 iron, but it didn't get added. I thought it was a visual bug so i let it be
next day still no iron received but i just ignored that thinking my fault for claiming iron when vote system was bugged
yesterday I got VIP 31 days from vote crate but since i already have VIP it told me i got 500 iron
Again, No iron added
But the very infuriating thing now is that even though they are not able to give me my 1000 iron
for some reason they are able to remove 500 iron from the Iron i already had in account.
I had 1000 Iron from 100 votes and now instead of getting iron that i was supposed to get, my existing Iron also gets taken away.

Why are they doing this?

redi

Pika Lover
IGN
RedIIRoit
A few days ago i reached 150 votes and claimed my 500 iron, but it didn't get added. I thought it was a visual bug so i let it be
next day still no iron received but i just ignored that thinking my fault for claiming iron when vote system was bugged
yesterday I got VIP 31 days from vote crate but since i already have VIP it told me i got 500 iron
Again, No iron added
But the very infuriating thing now is that even though they are not able to give me my 1000 iron
for some reason they are able to remove 500 iron from the Iron i already had in account.
I had 1000 Iron from 100 votes and now instead of getting iron that i was supposed to get, my existing Iron also gets taken away.

Why are they doing this?
Same happened to me. I won 2 vip ranks from crates (31days) and I already have perm vip,
It said that 500 iron added, but nothing was added

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
lol pika is rly bugged these days like /f dont work and rank disappearing and unable to join bedwars
the cause of this is the skypvp update and they will fix it soon -_-

____Clown

Great Reporter
Again, No iron added

Why are they doing this?
Hello LiterallySaksham,

Idk if this is a bug but:

If you believe this is a bug, consider doing a Bug Report, not a thread for it. do a bug report
HERE,

and also make sure to read the Bug Report Info before reporting for info.

And by the way you will need a screenshot or a video to prove that your bug report is valid.

Have Fun Playing on PikaNetwork! :yaychu:

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
It worked fine with me so I am not sure if it's a problem from your end or a actual bug though about disappearing iron can be justified as iron is a temporary currency which does not stay with you forever and has a timer of 14 days after which it will be auto removed from the account

OP
OP
L

LiterallySaksham

IGN
LiterallySaksham
It worked fine with me so I am not sure if it's a problem from your end or a actual bug though about disappearing iron can be justified as iron is a temporary currency which does not stay with you forever and has a timer of 14 days after which it will be auto removed from the account
That'd make sense that it expires after a time period but this actually sucks that 1000 of the iron i should've gotten never got credited due to some bug, but at the same time, the system that debits the iron after some time works perfectly fine.