Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What if your mc character can dance? X3

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttercupsimmer

Pika Lover
hi guys!:):):)
lately my sister is so attached in discovering this software called "Miku Miku dance" shortly called as MMD, I saw her doing some animations and stuff to this software and she learned some basics in just weeks then she said the software was user-friendly because there are tutorials on youtube on how to get started to this software

and so I see her downloading some models then making them dance and I had this idea what if MMD was combined with minecraft? (I wasn't the first one who came up with the idea I already saw some vids about MMD minecraft and it was so cute X3, with the help of my sister I had this animation done with MMD.
I used my skin (buttercupsimmer) and my sister's skin (KayGaming) to make this vid:D:D:D:D

I haven't used any effects on the vid because I'm hoping I can make it better. but I had no time to further edit it....
and so the result is:

(on the left with the white cloth skin is me buttercupsimmer:) and on the right is my sister KayGaming)
Credits of this video goes to all their respective owners
Including the stage, motion, minecraft model, and camera motion:)

P.S since my skin is 1.8 I had to edit it at photoshop so it can fit a steve model skin (I've searched so many times but an alex model where my skin fits doesn't exist ( if you found one please tell me the link:D), If you want to also make your own vid just download mmd plus pmx editor to edit your skin at the minecraft model. If you also want to make your own skin dance ask me for further details:)

Limited Offer: First pair to send me their skin (in .png please so in case it is a 1.8 skin I can edit it to fit the model) I'll make also this dance for you but using the skin you send to me:) private msg it to me, then when I'm done with the vid ill upload it to youtube (in my channel) or you can tell me where to send the vid file Ive made:) sorry I can upload only one vid because it almost took me one day to upload the vid i made (I have no OP net connection)

This is buttercupsimmer signing out:):):)

D

Deleted member 85

Dude, I use MMD as well. But I stopped using it for Minecraft because I got sick of having to try and get the Motion Data's to look right on the Minecraft model since it didn't have all the required bones. xD Same with poses and because the effects didn't work on the models correctly. (for me) So I just ;-;

OP
OP
buttercupsimmer

buttercupsimmer

Pika Lover
have you tried to download the minecraft model fixed version? the bones are fixed there as well:)

D

Deleted member 85

I have actually but they look stiff in motion is what I meant. xD anyways, nice!

OP
OP
buttercupsimmer

buttercupsimmer

Pika Lover
I have seen the newer version which is fixed, the bone physics is great but the link is in the credits of the video and its written in kanji so I dont know where I can download it..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.