Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What do you think about life steal?

Mzed

Epic Pika
Im really curious because i dont like life steal

Itzkillless

Honestly I Don't Like It Too, People Would Tp Trap For Stuff And Etc But Other Lifesteal Where YouTubers are Is Scripted Thats Why We Think "Oh Great! I Should Find A Server OF Lifesteal!" And Thats How U Get Tp Trapped And A Lot More!

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Honestly I Don't Like It Too, People Would Tp Trap For Stuff And Etc But Other Lifesteal Where YouTubers are Is Scripted Thats Why We Think "Oh Great! I Should Find A Server OF Lifesteal!" And Thats How U Get Tp Trapped And A Lot More!
Ye You are too much right...

Markekw

Very P2W, as most things in pika network. If you're a non then you have to grind for dozens if not hundreds of hours to reach what rankers can do in like 2 hours. /wild never works, and you have to go basically hundreds of thousands of blocks away from spawn if you don't want to be raided. The hearts thing is also very annoying when you're just starting out, as if you die once or twice then you should just get death banned so you can come back with 10 hearts again, cause those 2 or so hearts make a big difference in pvp. Most people are also very scummy, and you pretty much can't trust anyone on the server. If you get scammed, you just have to suck it up and start over. If you get raided, have fun dying over and over again. The only way to actually have fun in this gamemode is to be a part of a big team with your friends. The economy also sucks, and you're better off just not bothering with it and grinding for everything. The leveling system is, again, very grindy and you'll be stuck at lvl 0 for most of your playtime. And once you finally reach netherite and start pvping, it gets boring really fast. Step 1, find a non in no armor, step 2, kill him and take his heart, step 3 repeat 20 times. Once you reach 30 hearts you're unkillable and only other 30 heart players can actually kill you. Overall, there isn't much point in this gamemode if you're playing solo. If you like 1.9 pvp, then play opfactions or practicepvp, if you like multiplayer survival, just play survival.

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Very P2W, as most things in pika network. If you're a non then you have to grind for dozens if not hundreds of hours to reach what rankers can do in like 2 hours. /wild never works, and you have to go basically hundreds of thousands of blocks away from spawn if you don't want to be raided. The hearts thing is also very annoying when you're just starting out, as if you die once or twice then you should just get death banned so you can come back with 10 hearts again, cause those 2 or so hearts make a big difference in pvp. Most people are also very scummy, and you pretty much can't trust anyone on the server. If you get scammed, you just have to suck it up and start over. If you get raided, have fun dying over and over again. The only way to actually have fun in this gamemode is to be a part of a big team with your friends. The economy also sucks, and you're better off just not bothering with it and grinding for everything. The leveling system is, again, very grindy and you'll be stuck at lvl 0 for most of your playtime. And once you finally reach netherite and start pvping, it gets boring really fast. Step 1, find a non in no armor, step 2, kill him and take his heart, step 3 repeat 20 times. Once you reach 30 hearts you're unkillable and only other 30 heart players can actually kill you. Overall, there isn't much point in this gamemode if you're playing solo. If you like 1.9 pvp, then play opfactions or practicepvp, if you like multiplayer survival, just play survival.
1. Wow thats long
2. That is the most true things ever, especially lag... is the worst.

zireb

Great Reporter
I don't know if it's just me, but for some reason I can not level up even though I have done all the requirements.

Also there are many greedy teleport killers but overall its pretty fun to play lifesteal with friends.

Markekw

I'm a dumbass, just do /level and do the tasks

Earnest_good

Banned
i think itt is good , its def not badd but some improvements can be made like the waiting queue etc

Earnest_good

Banned
no cap i swear all the time

Earnest_good

Banned
Im really curious because i dont like life steal
some players dont while some people love lifesteal and joins pika just for that

Ign - Earnest_good
Rank - VIP
Guild - FireVale

the coolest person ever to exist (My ego) jk.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
at the end of the day it mainly depends how u would like to play the gamemode

OP
OP
Mzed

Mzed

Epic Pika
Stop asking me opinions i asked you LMAO