Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What do you listen to whilst building.

Skenk

Pika Member
Builders of large projects and diggers of the deepest holes.

What playlists do you jam out to whilst placing blocks, What songs do you dig whilst you well ... dig.

Anyway throw me playlists, youtube links or w.e I'll check em out.

MouraThat

Veteran
I watch a twitch streamer and listen to it like a podcast in the background

UpperGround

Great Reporter
im a weirdo so i usually listen to classical music lmao

i dont understand why people dont like it tho its beautiful

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Some classical is okay, its not for everybody though.
some? like which xd
i mean
imo
Vivaldi bach mozart Schubert etc r so. fkrvking boring and unbearable

rachmaninoff is nice tho
its 80% earrape but its good

OP
OP
Skenk

Skenk

Pika Member
Couldnt name any off of the top of my head but probably like the most mainstream ones, Not that I'd go out of my way to listen to them but if they come on in somthing else I dont mind them

moxxy17

Banned
all of ariana grande songs and albums
ofc ! every single discord pfp you have is ariana grande
every morning i wake up with one intention, and that is checking if you have a new pfp and every time you do i get super excited ! ;o

ruzyxo

Veteran
ofc ! every single discord pfp you have is ariana grande
every morning i wake up with one intention, and that is checking if you have a new pfp and every time you do i get super excited ! ;o

1596624693413.png

Aybanns

Epic Pika
Builders of large projects and diggers of the deepest holes.

What playlists do you jam out to whilst placing blocks, What songs do you dig whilst you well ... dig.

Anyway throw me playlists, youtube links or w.e I'll check em out.
Mostly chill beats and indigo pops and sometimes classical music (I love classics)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I like sonatas and sometimes operas
Hmm i mostly like romantic era pieces like rachmaninov's piano concerto's or chopin's sonatas and scherzos
well mostly rachmaninov because his music isnt your overrated classical music

when people say classical music they think of bach mozart or beethoven
imo those baroque musics are just trash... i mean boring, i admire the way they are written but ew they are boring af
only piece i like from bach is chaconne, i really dont like mozart at all and pathetique sonata from beethoven,
my favourite from baroque music is probably sarabande.. its beautiful

then there are more modern composers like satie chopin rachmaninov etc... they are beautiful, especially rachmaninov,
almost all his pieces (both orchestral and piano) are both msyterious dark and pretty emotional, then theres chopin, mostly romantic, sometimes earrape,
then theres satie, one of my favourites, his music somehow sounds like its out of world, same with debussy
then theres liszt, well the damn piano tryharder probably the only one who makes insane pieces (alonog with alkan)
then theres alkan, well alkans pieces are literally rocknroll but older lmao, (e.g.. op 41 no 3)

but well the pieces i'd reccomend if you havent listened are
chopins Bb minor sonata (2)
Rachmaninovs piano concerto's (1,2,3)
Chopin scherzo's 1,2,3
chopins preludes 28/1-28/24
Rachmaninovs symphonies
Satie's gnossiennes
Chopin nocturnes (op9, op15 op27 op32 op37 op48 op55 Cm and C#m)
Well idk if you love rachmaninov but well all his preludes (op23/op32) are just awesome, most of them literally sound like film music (e.g. op 32 no 10 and op23 no 5)
Elegie op 3 no 1 (One of my favourites)
(i put my prefered performances for some of the pieces :> you can click on them)

most of alkan liszt and rachmaninov pieces (both orchestral and single enstrument) have a lot of earrape parts so yeah know that :>

some people for some reason think classical music is boring but naaah thats probably because all "well known" composers are baroque (mozart bach etc)
but well they should perhaps try to understand the emotions behind them

im really not a fan of operas tho :> what are ur favourite Pieces and composers tho? Xd

Last edited:

Aybanns

Epic Pika
Hmm i mostly like romantic era pieces like rachmaninov's piano concerto's or chopin's sonatas and scherzos
well mostly rachmaninov because his music isnt your overrated classical music

when people say classical music they think of bach mozart or beethoven
imo those baroque musics are just trash... i mean boring, i admire the way they are written but ew they are boring af
only piece i like from bach is chaconne, i really dont like mozart at all and pathetique sonata from beethoven,
my favourite from baroque music is probably sarabande.. its beautiful

then there are more modern composers like satie chopin rachmaninov etc... they are beautiful, especially rachmaninov,
almost all his pieces (both orchestral and piano) are both msyterious dark and pretty emotional, then theres chopin, mostly romantic, sometimes earrape,
then theres satie, one of my favourites, his music somehow sounds like its out of world, same with debussy
then theres liszt, well the damn piano tryharder probably the only one who makes insane pieces (alonog with alkan)
then theres alkan, well alkans pieces are literally rocknroll but older lmao, (e.g.. op 41 no 3)

but well the pieces i'd reccomend if you havent listened are
chopins Bb minor sonata (2)
Rachmaninovs piano concerto's (1,2,3)
Chopin scherzo's 1,2,3
chopins preludes 28/1-28/24
Rachmaninovs symphonies
Satie's gnossiennes
Chopin nocturnes (op9, op15 op27 op32 op37 op48 op55 C# and C#)
Well idk if you love rachmaninov but well all his preludes (op23/op32) are just awesome, most of them literally sound like film music (e.g. op 32 no 10 and op23 no 5)
Elegie op 3 no 1 (One of my favourites)
(i put my prefered performances for some of the pieces :> you can click on them)

most of alkan liszt and rachmaninov pieces (both orchestral and single enstrument) have a lot of earrape parts so yeah know that :>

some people for some reason think classical music is boring but naaah thats probably because all "well known" composers are baroque (mozart bach etc)
but well they should perhaps try to understand the emotions behind them

im really not a fan of operas tho :> what are ur favourite Pieces and composers tho? Xd
Wew I don't really know much about classics but I agree on half of what you said though some of us have other opinions. I like Beethoven's sonata pieces (except moonlight sonata 2nd movement.. idk why) and I've listened to some of Rachmaninoff's pieces and I like the Prelude in C# minor the most its soothing to hear and makes for a good sleepy vibe music : )

I don't really know a lot of composers but I like Tchaikovsky, Liszt, Rachmaninoff and some of Debussy's pieces

I should really get back to doing mathematics lol

Have a nice day!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Rachmaninoff's pieces and I like the Prelude in C# minor the most its soothing to hear and makes for a good sleepy vibe music : )
well that piece pretty much both has a bad story behind, and is kinda spooky and terrifying and damn he wrote it when he was 17 or smth xd