Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Hi guys,
So we are getting our whole house painted and all the rooms are getting painted for only one room, but I told them to paint all the walls. I chose the colour Gray, 3 walls of my room will be plain Gray and the remaining will be patterned, which looks very cool.
So it's almost done, but I got a problem. The colours I chose for the 3 walls went lighter than I expected, it looks almost like a light blue.
I don't know if I should let it be as it is and see it in a way like "It's just a wall, come on" or should I try not regretting it later.
The patterned wall looks very dark, which I like, but the others don't.
I don't think my mom would agree with doing that, my dad would've listened since he always does something to make us happy <3 (ily dad).
You guys know any technique for getting it look darker? I asked one of the painter and he said he could bring another bucket tomorrow for another layer of darker paint, which would cost some more money, and honestly, it isn't that cheap, but my mom said we'll have to pay them for the overall house paint, so it's still expensive.
I'm literally gonna cry if I don't like it later. It looks a bit gray when the lights are dim, but I can't keep the lights dim all the time.
RIP...:sad:

Wither

Veteran
Have the wall which is opposite to your window with this cool pattern and have the other walls with this light colour painted. When it is morning the sun will light only the opposite wall more. The rest of the walls will remain a bit darker. Also, be sure to place to them some bookselves or even a desk in order to create shadows and cover the pale hue.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Have the wall which is opposite to your window with this cool pattern and have the other walls with this light colour painted. When it is morning the sun will light only the opposite wall more. The rest of the walls will remain a bit darker. Also, be sure to place to them some bookselves or even a desk in order to create shadows and cover the pale hue.
Yeah, it is already painted so that it's oppsite of the window, I chose that wall because it is the largest wall in my room, my room is is normally VERY small, the smallest in our house. And my window wall is a bit odd, it's not straight, but it will still let light come in.
And I won't always keep the lights off, it would be on.
Honestly, I think I'm dragging a small problem too much, it still kinda looks good. I'm gonna record a video on my room so that you guys can understand it better and get a better idea for it.

Zyrax_

Banned
I have some experience in this...if the walls were brighter then you need to apply more layers of paint to make them darker...

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
I have some experience in this...if the walls were brighter then you need to apply more layers of paint to make them darker...
My mom won't allow that.
If the stuff (Example: Table, chair, etc.) are dark, would it influence the view of the room? Probably. I'll try that.

Zyrax_

Banned
My mom won't allow that.
If the stuff (Example: Table, chair, etc.) are dark, would it influence the view of the room? Probably. I'll try that.
You can try putting it on a place where the paint wont be visible, and wait until it dries to see if it changed...(got darker)...

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
I would suggest to get it right or get it the way u want it cuz its like now or never since u just moved now is the best time to get all this shts done...

Sure it will take some money but if u don't get it the way u want, u will regret it later

Anyway have fun and good luck with life

PS got ur pc yet?

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
I would suggest to get it right or get it the way u want it cuz its like now or never since u just moved now is the best time to get all this shts done...

Sure it will take some money but if u don't get it the way u want, u will regret it later

PS got ur pc yet?
i don't think I have even the slightest luck to get it changed. All the rooms are now being processed and they have all the furnituress in the middle with that blue cloth thing abovr so that they don't get wet, and only 3 rooms are done, my room and my sister's room, and my mom's room. A family rented our house before we moved in, and they stay in my mom's room, they're leaving soon though. And then my sister's room has my mom and my 2 sis. So just my room is left in which only one wall is left. If it's busy being painted, where would I sleep, also 2 of my cousins came home to live and my chacchu's (bangla) family is coming home. The painter suggested me toto change the colour, but it would cost us more money.... I should let it go, I'm thinking about filling the wall with Kaneki and Sasuke (Anime Characters) posters :laugh::laugh::laugh:...
I will be getting a pc soon but lemme get tge roooom done.
I need too tell u smths abiut my computer properties don't wanna type the whole thong, wanna video chat? lel

and ty gl wid ur lyf too

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika

PS got ur pc yet?
Wow, i thought u only come here for fun. But u come here a lot xd
Maybe ur gnna start mc soon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.