Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What could be up with SkyWars.?

SkyNanasu

Hello.

I am playing since about 2017 on this server(most on minigames) and i've seen a lot of things that could be changed or added, things that could get a better experience for players and what could bring a better experience for players.

Changes :

-First a lot of players and i think that a change of the console anticheat would be amazing. why? i've seen a lot of people and i getting banned for no reasons available for an hour or even more. i know that this can take a lot of time but it could be very helpfull for players experience.

-Secondly the kits for players who bought ranks shouldn't be there so far. of course it can bring a lot of money but for a new player it can destroy a game experience. those ranks should be for perks, extra coins and exp, extra quests, but not a pay 2 win thing.

-lastly the lobby could be changed more often which could bring quests in the lobbys with npc interacting and/or possibility of winning mystery boxes. we are losing players beceause the pika skywars community seems to start getting abandoned.

Addons :
-Ranked skywars is for me the dream for us skywars pika community, i know this can take a lot of time, of course. But it can add a knew competitive goal to reach for players after the leaderboard. Ranked SkyWars could bring tournaments, goals, fun and everything.
-New kits
should or somes should be changed, it's the same since i play skywars (i've started long ago dw)
-And lastly i think that a skin changer should be added with the possibility of changing our skin whenever we wan't. And new mystery boxes is for me a great idea like a Mythic or Legendary box with a purple or pink design.

Thanks for reading this feel free to react or add idea and i repeat all this is IMO(in my opinion).

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Hello.

I am playing since about 2017 on this server(most on minigames) and i've seen a lot of things that could be changed or added, things that could get a better experience for players and what could bring a better experience for players.

Changes :

-First a lot of players and i think that a change of the console anticheat would be amazing. why? i've seen a lot of people and i getting banned for no reasons available for an hour or even more. i know that this can take a lot of time but it could be very helpfull for players experience.

-Secondly the kits for players who bought ranks shouldn't be there so far. of course it can bring a lot of money but for a new player it can destroy a game experience. those ranks should be for perks, extra coins and exp, extra quests, but not a pay 2 win thing.

-lastly the lobby could be changed more often which could bring quests in the lobbys with npc interacting and/or possibility of winning mystery boxes. we are losing players beceause the pika skywars community seems to start getting abandoned.

Addons :
-Ranked skywars is for me the dream for us skywars pika community, i know this can take a lot of time, of course. But it can add a knew competitive goal to reach for players after the leaderboard. Ranked SkyWars could bring tournaments, goals, fun and everything.
-New kits
should or somes should be changed, it's the same since i play skywars (i've started long ago dw)
-And lastly i think that a skin changer should be added with the possibility of changing our skin whenever we wan't. And new mystery boxes is for me a great idea like a Mythic or Legendary box with a purple or pink design.

Thanks for reading this feel free to react or add idea and i repeat all this is IMO(in my opinion).
You have told great ideas but they are not flawless.
  1. If you will remove p2w kits now, it would be unfair to those who have paid for the ranks(irl money).
  2. Pikanetwork is a cracked server and having better ANITCHEAT means it requires more money.
  3. There aren't ranked skywars but unofficially you can compare on the basis of leaderboard stats.
  4. Lastly mythic and legendary crates are great idea but you should also be specific of their contents cuz there is alrdy max godly crate.

OP
OP
SkyNanasu

SkyNanasu

You have told great ideas but they are not flawless.
  1. If you will remove p2w kits now, it would be unfair to those who have paid for the ranks(irl money).
  2. Pikanetwork is a cracked server and having better ANITCHEAT means it requires more money.
  3. There aren't ranked skywars but unofficially you can compare on the basis of leaderboard stats.
  4. Lastly mythic and legendary crates are great idea but you should also be specific of their contents cuz there is alrdy max godly crate.
Totally agree with your opinion.

CoolAssassin

Pika Lover

Hello.

Changes :

Addons :
-New kits

Finally, someone suggested useful things. I support adding new kits and mystery boxes to skywars. Thats good idea.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Pikanetwork is a cracked server and having better ANITCHEAT means it requires more money.
They make the anticheat by themselves so that technically doesn't involve any more money. But they do use other plugins to help.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
lastly the lobby could be changed more often which could bring quests in the lobbys with npc interacting and/or possibility of winning mystery boxes. we are losing players beceause the pika skywars community seems to start getting abandoned.
I think you could create a suggestion around it (but of course need further details and elaboration on the whole thing), It would be a great idea for them to implement.

ItsMixer

Pika Member

Hello.

Changes :

Addons :
-New kits

I totally agree. I kind of miss the old anti-cheat, It used to warn you three times before a 10-minute ban and was way less fragile. I changed my play style to play on Pika now to avoid getting banned. I hope the devs see your post.