Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

What about mob arena reintroduction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Ow pika community you cannot imagine how much I have missed the old golden days when pika had a mob arena! I got some great time there! Players vs Mobs. That was intense! Of course, this is also a great alternative for players to enhance their pvp skills. Very efficient practice! So, that is why today I decided to create a poll! I want to make a suggestion about mob arena come back. Pika improves more and more and it needs a big number of minigames. I am pretty sure that lots of people would love mob arena and it could also include some ranks for the players that want to donate like skywars or eggwars for example. I hope votes are positive and staff/builders take a look to this request! It would be greatful if it was rebuilt!

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I like it. Even though I can't be able to enjoy it, I know that it will be really much fun.
You could just fight 'em mobs all day long xD Good way to practice PVP and really much fun.

Other part is that it might be laggy because of all the mobs, but you could just make the mobs stronger instead of spawning more, which would fix that for a big bit.

Use the suggestion format tho, it'll make it look a bit better and might attract more votersss hehehhehe

O, if you hadn't noticed already: I rate this a +1

OP
OP
Wither

Wither

Veteran
I like it. Even though I can't be able to enjoy it, I know that it will be really much fun.
You could just fight 'em mobs all day long xD Good way to practice PVP and really much fun.

Other part is that it might be laggy because of all the mobs, but you could just make the mobs stronger instead of spawning more, which would fix that for a big bit.

Use the suggestion format tho, it'll make it look a bit better and might attract more votersss hehehhehe

O, if you hadn't noticed already: I rate this a +1

nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.