Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Well, not how I wanted it to end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Friends,drum,rary (I doubt you read this),granny, machaCHu and all the other people I annoyed them, I love you all, understand me, I have to shorten this list so I could get on with my post.

So after more than 2 years of making applications and nearly 7 applications denied. I finally got accepted and guys trust me, that was the best thing...no. not the best thing but one of the best ones that happened to me on Minecraft, probably THE best thing was getting to know all you wonderful people, I love the server and the players despite the changes that happened over these years, surprisingly I always managed to find new people to annoy after the old ones left. a lot of you don't know me and that is fine, for a player who only played survival and sometimes annoying machachu on kit-pvp. I didn't need much people to know me anyways.
I think time has come for me to say farewell. don't get me wrong, I am not bored of the server or something, I love the server and the people in it, this year of school will be crucial for my future and I can barely manage school let alone playing, also I am staying in a strict dorm that forbids computers so you do the math, I'll get online, once every week or two, to annoy you guys. I'll be back so I am not sure if this is an actual farewell or not, it just didn't sound fair to leave without saying goodbye.

@Drummaster1995 I won't get started about you <3, just stay cool and don't you dare resign until i am back <3.
@Machaku "MACHACHU I KILLED SOMEONE ON KIT-PVP!!!!" 5 hours later "meh, no one cares"!!!! You are a bad abusive dad but who cares, i love you <3
@AlphaPizza you are my favorite pizza <3
@Raider53 I'll be spamming you for training soon enough babe <3

once again there is a lot to talk about and a lot of people to mention, let's keep this short, shall we?

I'll miss you all <3

Attachments

• afbeelding (1).png
    afbeelding (1).png
    963.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

AlphaPizza

Veteran
I'm gonna miss you Meer ; ;. It's not gonna be the same without you. I hope the best for you.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
At least my signature started your own event! Bye, xXmeer! <3

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Thanks for being part of the team and we hope to see you come back soon bud.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Hmm, what do I say on a good-bye thread created by someone I never knew :confused:...
"Bye, hope to see you again later" is usual, I guess I'd have to say "Wow! 7 staff applications being denied before getting accepted...you sure had a hard time, but apply 10 more times when you come back xD, sorry if you got offended"

NickTill

Never got to meet you, but you seem like a cool guy.

Sad to see you go,
NickTill, Pika-Network Staff Team

Status
Not open for further replies.