Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Well its for the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'm gone... Nothing to be done. Nothing on Pika is interesting anymore, more like its getting closer to being dead...
This probably will get lost down in the bottom where no one can see it... But thats fine. I'm leaving... maybe i'll see how it is from time to time... But theres nothing that can make me come back... Sorry guys but this is it.

(Oh and i'm not going to tag anyone... I don't want people to act like assholes saying i forgot them or didn't tag them)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 85

u forgut 2 ad mi lel

Nah, kidding.
Later GWG, and you're right this place is dulling down even though I'm barely in-game but you know...safe journeys brother.

~ 973Chry

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
I'm gone... Nothing to be done. Nothing on Pika is interesting anymore, more like its getting closer to being dead...
This probably will get lost down in the bottom where no one can see it... But thats fine. I'm leaving... maybe i'll see how it is from time to time... But theres nothing that can make me come back... Sorry guys but this is it.

(Oh and i'm not going to tag anyone... I don't want people to act like assholes saying i forgot them or didn't tag them)
Wtf is this for?

N

Nignogery

You took the right choice, and actually the whole network Is going downfall, we had people like EzCowHD spamming 30 messages a day, people like me who attack everyone, people that don't even know English etc.

So I guess goodbye my friend, hope to see you again in the near future...

VeggiDay

Veteran

Good bye and take care

MouraThat

Veteran
You took the right choice, and actually the whole network Is going downfall, we had people like EzCowHD spamming 30 messages a day, people like me who attack everyone, people that don't even know English etc.

So I guess goodbye my friend, hope to see you again in the near future...
EzcowHd spamming I actually haventry seen and that use to be you .lol.(no offence intended)
You rude twat, he's leaving.
Wtf is this for?
Languages and attitude @DanielUniverse and @Nanidato please be kind
Oh and bye GWG take care

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
Hope everything goes good for you. Had our laughs and weirdness and other stuff. If you decide to come back just give a holla to me (or anybody else who is less cooler than me because nobody is cooler than da' Jimmy rasta) and I'll tell you everything that has happened while you were gone.

Enough being serious for today.

217e3bf839c89d989d2322ce7c31fafe489765a3ea381b333459957d5697a4e6_large

Status
Not open for further replies.