Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Weekly/every other week PvP events & Drop parties

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
xWolfPlayZ8x

Suggestion:
Weekly/every other week PvP events & Drop parties

Detailed description:
Let me start by wishing you a good day/night whatevertimeitis and hopefully some good nostalgia while reading this,

The basic idea is to introduce weekly PvP events that would occur at Saturdays every week or every other week giving us entertainment to watch in the form of fights between players or factions. For example you can host a 5v5 game, or make it 5v5v5. It has no limits if you look through it. In general i would suggest you let it come out to several competetive games you would organize and a bit of give-in from the community itself, organized faction events.

What i would add onto this is the idea to do dropparties with immortal kits & other valuable things hosted by staffmembers since the new season got alot of people going at it again and you can just witness how much people are actually able to afford a rank in certain factions, which makes it fair for them to have it ofcourse, but dropparties are always fun for the non p2w players.​

Reason(s):
As i would state normally as well, i dont really need a reason for any of the suggestions given above. You make me or you hate me.​

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
+1 that would be fun!!! And many unranked players will be able to enjoy playing and pvping!

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1, It would be fun! Everyone should have the same gear and maybe open a separate arena for the 5v5 or 10v10 anything.

-1 to drop parties though. SUPPLY CRATES EXIST!

OP
OP
X

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
+1, It would be fun! Everyone should have the same gear and maybe open a separate arena for the 5v5 or 10v10 anything.

-1 to drop parties though. SUPPLY CRATES EXIST!

Yes it would be fair if everyone would get so fair play by getting the same gear in those pvp events. We can do no mcmmo events too.

Supply crates are simple loot boxes, does not give anything of value besides mcmmo, books, simple spawners and stupid blocks.
Come again?

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Yes it would be fair if everyone would get so fair play by getting the same gear in those pvp events. We can do no mcmmo events too.

Supply crates are simple loot boxes, does not give anything of value besides mcmmo, books, simple spawners and stupid blocks.
Come again?
Yeah, that would be fun. Because nowadays most of the newcomers get rekt at spawn by donors like me kekw and it would be fun if they had some gear and a fair fight maybe. But only on weekends and they shouldn't be able to carry that armor later. I mean everyone will just go in the arena get armor and use it for other purposes.

About the supply crates - I have seen many supply crates and you can get sets up to god. Every day I get supply crates and there is always a hero kit or a pro kit there. You are underrating mcmmo way too much. 1.5k mcmmo is OP af you know. You can rekt donors easily with it.. If you still aren't satisfied with it then instead of drop parties suggest buffing supply crates. Btw koth is going to be starting soon today.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello xXWolf_PlaysXx,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Max