Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

We need Old_Prophet Back (Op Factions 2)

Does Old_Prophet Deserve a Spot as Trial-Helper?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKBlitz0

I don't know why Old_Prophet (Now named as Oldp in conversation) got demoted from Trial-Helper to a regular player again, but Oldp has been very efficient and resourceful recording and getting rid of hackers in Op Factions 2. As of right now, we do not have a very active admin or trial-helper in Op Factions 2, and people like Oldp just want to see the server prosper. Whatever he may have done wrong could have been a mistake, but everybody makes mistakes! Can you not just ignore this one mistake, and move on? Oldp is a very humble and very caring person, and I know that Oldp does whatever it takes to get rid of hackers, because he simply hates them. More hackers makes players turn into hackers because they are frustrated of getting rekt! However, since Oldp was on, I have been versing a lot less hackers. Now however, he might have made a mistake, and he get's punished for a mistake, however, he helped the server much more than what his mistake cost the server! He is super active, probably playing around 3-5 hours a day, and he does all he can to make the server a better place! Can we please get Old_Prophet back to Trial-Helper please?

Thank you for considering my Suggestion

Sincerely,
AKBlitz0​

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Wauw, i'm touched. Of course i cannot vote for this. But i hear you. And yes, I agree. Since i was demoted things on the server have changed and not for the better. Now if that is my earnings or not, I cannot say, I might also just be lack of staff. But seeing it go down from 60-80 players to 20-40 in two weeks hurts my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.