Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars We need items which will tremendously make our game easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamSpark

Username:
IamSpark​

Suggestion:
We need items which will tremendously make our game easy.​

Detailed description:
HI I am IamSpark,
I am not a new bedwars player and have been playing bedwars in pika for more than 7 months now but still something doesnt seem tight you see when i go to other servers e.g. herobrine or hypixel they have more utilities like Bridge egg (faster bridging), pop-up tower (the ultimate defense) etc now i dont want anyone to copy their same like everything but adding this will put extra pressure to players for emeralds while those who have emeralds can make their game easy as survival. They will be very good addition as it will gain higher views and also make a bedwars game kinda short. Thats all almost all of my friends want ;)...

Reason(s):
There are only simple reasons....
After you add these the viewers in youtube/twitch will be more reactive to watch as these items which i have mentioned earlier are OP also these will make the bedwars game short thus considerably lessening the frame drop and also lag. This idea should also be implemented for another great reason, this may seem as copying another servers but if i were the admin/developer i would have seen it not as copying but as a new way to make pika a best server ever

Example(s):
Examples are.. Bridge egg, Pop up towers, Sponge, Magic milk etc (Refer other videos from great youtubers like walli or techno or purpuled)​

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
Nope
These things are being suggested and denied for quite a few years now

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello IamSpark,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.