Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

we created a 144 lvl party today

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
i know many pro people are there but for us it was really fun in squad bedwars i hope in future i can create more higher lvl party

THe peoples were
@BRONUT - lvl 49
@AymanBlazer - lvl 41
@TechnoOnPvp - lvl 36
@l4tif - lvl 18 (idk why we inv him he is a nice dude tho)
Thats it i had to say byeeeeeeeee

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
i know many pro people are there but for us it was really fun in squad bedwars i hope in future i can create more higher lvl party

THe peoples were
@BRONUT - lvl 49
@AymanBlazer - lvl 41
@TechnoOnPvp - lvl 36
lvls do not matter i have an elite bw team with reeeealy good players

but good though

zSeann

Legendary Pika

THe peoples were
@BRONUT - lvl 49
@AymanBlazer - lvl 41
@TechnoOnPvp - lvl 36
shheeshh that is indeed a pretty high tier party.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
i agree with @ADgamerplayz the level do not matter cuz you could be new to this server but might be rly good at bw +ppls uses alts. Nice party tho

OP
OP
AymanBlazer

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
i agree with @ADgamerplayz the level do not matter cuz you could be new to this server but might be rly good at bw +ppls uses alts. Nice party tho

yup totally agree with that we created this party for experrimental reason whether 144 star can win games (answer: not really ) anyways the fact u gave for lvls dont matter I totally agree with it

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
yup totally agree with that we created this party for experrimental reason whether 144 star can win games (answer: not really ) anyways the fact u gave for lvls dont matter I totally agree with it
i won a game with a 1 star party what do you mean ?????

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Nice guys,

I am trying to remember my first day on pika, a friend of mine just came along in my house to play skywars. I think it was 2015-2016 I don't really remember but we were very young. My point is that keeping good memories and experiences is the key to "AM HAVING FUN" that you will get if you play for a half year on this server. (Practice tryhards know what I mean in an other way tho <3)

Try to level up, don't flame, improve and keep targeting for better!

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Nice guys,

I am trying to remember my first day on pika, a friend of mine just came along in my house to play skywars. I think it was 2015-2016 I don't really remember but we were very young. My point is that keeping good memories and experiences is the key to "AM HAVING FUN" that you will get if you play for a half year on this server. (Practice tryhards know what I mean in an other way tho <3)

Try to level up, don't flame, improve and keep targeting for better!
i played for over a year here but i have more fun in other servers

ir_n

The Pika

THe peoples were
@BRONUT - lvl 49
@AymanBlazer - lvl 41
@TechnoOnPvp - lvl 36
if i was there it would be the best party ever men