Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ways to escape your enemies in satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Sometimes fighting in satellite map proves to be a hard challenge, especially when you have to 2v1 a team completely alone without even the appropriate gear! In another situation for example you may have difficulty in counterattacking a skilled player who has the knockback I sword (insane mode). Anyways, generally if you happen to be in a serious and fiddly position you can use the tips which I am going to include in this thread!

1# The most common place you can hide in for some seconds in order to take a rest, regenerate and organize your inventory (maybe pick up better gear) is definitely the 4 satellite dishes around mid.

2i1z9tw.png

2# However, sometimes hiding in this spot may not be a good idea if the opponent has ender pearles. He will teleport to you and finally kill you within seconds. But what if you can't find any other spot? Well, do not worry you can find an ideal temporal back up some blocks higher, on the electricity line which is produced with the power reactor. Take your time, eat your golden apples/food and return back to the battlefield refreshed and stronger!

8xoj1i.png

3# Speaking of satellite dishes there is one more spot which is provided by these helpful builds. It is the rarest and weirdest of the 3 to my mind but it can do the trick as well as the other 2 for sure. It's a staircase thingy where there is plenty of space to stand on with safety. So, you can regain hearts and knock your enemies in parallel if he/she chooses to chase you away. Then feel free to take your revenge!

f0rj49.png

4# Not only do the satellite dishes have good spots for a combat break but also the 4 short blue towers around mid do. These clutch locations appear to be essential for a quick get away after an unfair combat. Do you need to escape from some bogeys? Break the glass, enter the room, climb up, regenerate and return to the fight! (In case your rival tries to enter the place with you, you can use some bows shots, eggs, snowballs or even your rod to toss him away.)

vi2xcn.png

5# Last but not least you can use the small blue bridges which are six in total around mid and move from one plot to another. If your enemy attempts to follow you, you will have already arrived to the safe ground so feel free to shot him with a juicy punch bow while he is crossing and get an easy kill!

141rrix.png

To sum up guys, I just wanted to say that after this thread you may use these spots to your advantage but never overdo it by staying too much in a single spot. This is considered as camping and I request you avoid it. Just hide in for some seconds in order to have a break, concentrate and raise your hearts and then come back to mid and cause as much chaos as possible :cool:

~Also do not forget to leave a like if you found my thread useful plus a comment if you want to state your opinion about the post~

Status
Not open for further replies.