Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Water Bucket Cost

Mypthic

Pika Member
SOME kind of player go far up in sky and bloody blow our bed WITH TNT in solos it is a kind of annoying as we don't have required em and iron to save our bed from tnts

There should be an alternative for tnt
-Glass 16 iron too costly for solos
-Water Bucket 1 Emeralds

This this are impossible to get in first rush also this kind of things ruins our Winstreak

My only request to you from all Pika bedwars Committee is pls 🙏 MAKE COST OF WATER BUCKET 3-4 GOLD
And try to bring old og maps of pika like Macho,etc

Water Bucket stop the blowing of tnt and it is kind of nice nowadays Water buckets are not used at all reducing the cost will make it a treanding item and will also reduce this sky building

Regards,
Mypthic

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Being a bedwar player, rather than wasting an emerald to buy a bucket that can be blocked up I would prefer to use that emerald to buy a jump boost pot to go destroy the other team's bed. Or use it for block and armor. Personally using emeralds for water bucket is a waste for me.

OP
OP
Mypthic

Mypthic

Pika Member
Being a bedwar player, rather than wasting an emerald to buy a bucket that can be blocked up I would prefer to use that emerald to buy a jump boost pot to go destroy the other team's bed. Or use it for block and armor. Personally using emeralds for water bucket is a waste for me.
Same so making water bucket coat lower will probably benefit us

Blunt

Pika Lover
SOME kind of player go far up in sky and bloody blow our bed WITH TNT in solos it is a kind of annoying as we don't have required em and iron to save our bed from tnts

There should be an alternative for tnt
-Glass 16 iron too costly for solos
-Water Bucket 1 Emeralds

This this are impossible to get in first rush also this kind of things ruins our Winstreak

My only request to you from all Pika bedwars Committee is pls 🙏 MAKE COST OF WATER BUCKET 3-4 GOLD
And try to bring old og maps of pika like Macho,etc

Water Bucket stop the blowing of tnt and it is kind of nice nowadays Water buckets are not used at all reducing the cost will make it a treanding item and will also reduce this sky building

Regards,
Mypthic
Alternative for TNTs are Fireballs, and I do agree with your 2nd and 3rd points. The glass should be at least 12 Iron for 4 pieces or less. Maps like Macho are not yet in the rotation which will most likely be added in the next week due to the new month, hence the new rotation.

Also to avoid the TNT you can spam wool on top of your bed to catch the TNT and prevent it from blowing up and exposing your bed. I do it a lot in Solos and I recommend it