Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markbona

Pika Lover
Hello Pika Crafters
Recently I've been banned permanently because of hacking.
So the truth is that I didn't hack at all, someone is using my account in order to get ban.
So if ur password is easily been guess, please change it as soon as possible in order to not get ban by the staff team.
I didn't share my password to my friends or anyone that I have known off. Pika Network have no way on identifying if your account got compromise.
Even you ban appeal, most likely you will still get denied.
Here's what the staff member said to me
Hello Player,

Your account, your responsibility.

While we can see the last IP it was logged in from, we have no way of verifying that you were hacked.

Therefore, you will remain banned.

DENIED.
Good day.
I wont mention who's replied come this but he is still part of the staff team.
I hope people will know about this incident.
Thank You
~ Markbona12123

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
"While we can see the last IP it was logged in from, we have no way of verifying that you were hacked." please explain this to me why ip address can't verify that your account was hacked or not ? Moreover can't pika check the activity of your account before it was banned like doing something rational or unexpected behaviour towards other players or use of different language or using slang words which are totally not the character of the original player ... i might sound confusing but please i want to know because this also eliminates the factor of using a vpn

OP
OP
Markbona

Markbona

Pika Lover
"While we can see the last IP it was logged in from, we have no way of verifying that you were hacked." please explain this to me why ip address can't verify that your account was hacked or not ? Moreover can't pika check the activity of your account before it was banned like doing something rational or unexpected behaviour towards other players or use of different language or using slang words which are totally not the character of the original player ... i might sound confusing but please i want to know because this also eliminates the factor of using a vpn
The pikanetwork might don't have an system where they can see your latest ip that you have log in the server. Unlike some servers this is a plugin where an staff can see your ip's in different time.

D

Deleted member 85

You could've easily used a VPN/been somewhere else that alters location and fake your "I have been hacked" excuse unless they can see something like "DAY/XX/MONTH/YEAR, xx:xx:xx (time)" along with your account's IP logs..

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You're not fooling anyone, don't think we're going to pity you because you made this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.