Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Warning: Rants inside this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I thought I could leave without goodbyes, but I can't. :p

I resigned yesterday but i didn't have time to write any threads. It is a pleasure writing this because it is my way to say to everyone that I've had the pleasure of being friends with these awesome people.

I needed to fix things in real life, to focus on the people who love me and cut off any online interaction to overcome depression. I know some people would argue but, to each his own.

I didn't know i could possibly be this close to people i met in mc, but it happened. Some of you I've loved so dearly, some are already a part of my life, some chose to stay away which I understand why, but one thing is for sure.. I'll miss all of you. Thanks for the wonderful time, even though sometimes I'm rude... and a little noob! XD

I wish I can mention everyone. Honestly i think I know almost all active people here, but I've already messaged all you lovely people.

To the best people I met:
CSB peeps - Behave y'all

To the staff team:
Elie, Matik, Davidva, Alpha, Dodee, Robin, Drum, Wither, Dusan, Indie, Smash and Whitei - Thanks for all your support senpai. I will really miss off-topics and I'll miss spamming memes ;-; Plox send noodles.

@Dano I'm not mentioning you bec u hate these nonsense. But yeah, continue to spam nub with 'drawings'. May one of your online life goal is to annoy @GatisS_ LMAO

@iDeluxe_ + my island teammates - Noobs. Thanks for the skin you gave me. It was fun having no life while we build the biggest cactus farm in classic skyblock for 2 seasons. We OP bruh. Also cesar, I'll never forget our noob skywars games. LOL

@GatisS_ It was fun playing with you even though you force me to play bedwars most of the time. You're such a bully i honestly don't know why we're friends. Lol. I know you'll miss me! Stop being toxic and just love chry.

@MECHAME Bruh, from csb rivals we became staff, hosted events together and got promoted almost at the same time. I will miss you, you're such a good friend to me. Take care of our son. LOOOL

@ChairmanSB Beks you are the first person i met irl. I value the friendship and you always have me in fb and insta. I'll spam you with memes dw. XD

@Machaku My tekkadan husbando. It was a fun threesome with @JokerHD or @Spurkfire until you left me for bear :( Everyone says our factions was noob pvpers but really we were having fun closed doors. LMAOOO HAHA

@MortalStriker - When I met you i was so annoyed because you keep on talking. But you're really one of the best people I met that can keep up with my humor. Lmao. Ly bro, no homoooo.

Mrbas, I wouldn't mention you but sorry for all that happened.

@TheBearKingHD Pls no bite. You're the most important person I met in MC. And u still my bbyslut and me is the bbyhoe. <3

To all my 'sons'. Sorry, child support ends here. Lmaooo

Jokes aside, i love you all. No homo though. <3

Farewell from:
Thepoisonivyy
Poisonbee
Intimidating
Erudite
poopnaget
(lol when u got too many alts)

MECHAME

Veteran

oMeteor

Veteran
To the staff team:
Elie, Matik, Davidva, Alpha, Dodee, Robin, Drum, Wither, Dusan, Indie, Smash and Whitei - Thanks for all your support senpai. I will really miss off-topics and I'll miss spamming memes ;-; Plox send noodles.
WHERE AM I

Oh well, Farewell poisonivyy, We will really miss you.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
From everyone i have met online, you are the one that meant everything to me. I still remember our first day of meeting on TeamSpeak where i actually felt like talking. I must say, we've been friends for quite a while (you know other side of the story too, i won't mention it here) and you leaving left a major impact on both, Staff team and myself. This is not a goodbye, however. I still have you on Whatsapp so expect me to spam you there whenever i can. Ily.

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
@Dano I'm not mentioning you bec u hate these nonsense. But yeah, continue to spam nub with 'drawings'. May one of your online life goal is to annoy @GatisS_ LMAO
I wish we could stay in contact, though we were not always talking to eachother since I'm the complete opposite of you.
When I first met you, was when I registered BlackJack_ on the forums. I've been reporting constantly and you were always there to take care of them.
Ox_oYbnGS3m5aoWWiJxPVQ.png

At the time, you were the only person I talked to a lot and I surely enjoyed every second of it.
Xcy4fq-CQcmi96ICr94Xvg.png

Thank you, Poison, for being here. Farewell,I hope we could chat to eachother one day or another.

is12.gif

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
not even a goodbye to me, K then. still ly tho <3 you will be missed

79lb

Legendary Pika
gayness detected, but will miss you :p #nohomo

have fun with life :)

ali99

Epic Pika
the moment when someone knows you but doesn't care to acknowledge you...

ima go to the corner now

Feylex

Pika Member
Hope you still remember me xD, Its been a quiet journey. Farewell Ivy

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
i have read all of this unlike you do when i post something big. tbh idk if i even need to reply to this cuz you would already know what it would be. Bye <3

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Man o' Man, this is really the end isn't it?
It was for sure a fun to be with you, but as things begin things end. Will definitely miss you as I miss @Raysh and @M4ster_Unicorn. I never thought you will ever go, but I understand and that is why I will be waiting for you here even if you come once a week or month to say hi, although I will still keep in touch with you I will sure miss the Minecraft you.

FareWell @Thepoisonivyy Mrs. 25%Noob

With kind and regrets, Cesar

I guess my time is done too, farewell pika

Last edited:

oOmeerOo

Veteran
I thought I could leave without goodbyes, but I can't. :p

I resigned yesterday but i didn't have time to write any threads. It is a pleasure writing this because it is my way to say to everyone that I've had the pleasure of being friends with these awesome people.

I needed to fix things in real life, to focus on the people who love me and cut off any online interaction to overcome depression. I know some people would argue but, to each his own.

I didn't know i could possibly be this close to people i met in mc, but it happened. Some of you I've loved so dearly, some are already a part of my life, some chose to stay away which I understand why, but one thing is for sure.. I'll miss all of you. Thanks for the wonderful time, even though sometimes I'm rude... and a little noob! XD

I wish I can mention everyone. Honestly i think I know almost all active people here, but I've already messaged all you lovely people.

To the best people I met:
CSB peeps - Behave y'all

To the staff team:

@iDeluxe_ + my island teammates - Noobs. Thanks for the skin you gave me. It was fun having no life while we build the biggest cactus farm in classic skyblock for 2 seasons. We OP bruh. Also cesar, I'll never forget our noob skywars games. LOL

@GatisS_ It was fun playing with you even though you force me to play bedwars most of the time. You're such a bully i honestly don't know why we're friends. Lol. I know you'll miss me! Stop being toxic and just love chry.

@MECHAME Bruh, from csb rivals we became staff, hosted events together and got promoted almost at the same time. I will miss you, you're such a good friend to me. Take care of our son. LOOOL

@ChairmanSB Beks you are the first person i met irl. I value the friendship and you always have me in fb and insta. I'll spam you with memes dw. XD

@Machaku My tekkadan husbando. It was a fun threesome with @JokerHD or @Spurkfire until you left me for bear :( Everyone says our factions was noob pvpers but really we were having fun closed doors. LMAOOO HAHA

@MortalStriker - When I met you i was so annoyed because you keep on talking. But you're really one of the best people I met that can keep up with my humor. Lmao. Ly bro, no homoooo.

Mrbas, I wouldn't mention you but sorry for all that happened.

@TheBearKingHD Pls no bite. You're the most important person I met in MC. And u still my bbyslut and me is the bbyhoe. <3

To all my 'sons'. Sorry, child support ends here. Lmaooo

Jokes aside, i love you all. No homo though. <3

Farewell from:
Thepoisonivyy
Poisonbee
Intimidating
Erudite
poopnaget
(lol when u got too many alts)
am i the only one who didn't see this coming? i am going to miss you..

ChairmanSB

Veteran
This is not a farewell ivy since we will still be in contact IRL :)

Good luck with life and if you ever need me you know how to reach me tabs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.