Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[WARNING] Dont't play egg wars (or any other minigames [That has anti cheat])

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
Title says all!

But why?

Well, This is the second ****ing time I got banned -

dYbNOeX.png

and

bb20kzl.png

ANTI CHEAT ARE LITERALLY BROKEN FFS :(

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
i think its broken , need to be fixed , i think that many people get banned like that because people we pvps like hackers and they dont use hacks the Anti cheat plugin ban the player directly , so this need to be fixed

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
Thats why i play on Non-pvp servers.I play kit pvp some times beacose im bored,but i still stick to survival.

Ziilon

Pika Member
They have some automatic ban system? Or what I though there was another staff member that can't detect kill aura.

eEmily

Pika Lover
Wall hacks, and anti kb. Not detected at all.
I was playing on op eggwars then we were the last two teams.
The guy has kill aura, anti kb, and wall hacks.

CloudAP

Veteran
People been asking for anticheat. Now we have one, people complaining to it. Im sure our devs are trying their best to fix this :)

OP
OP
TheEntrepreneur

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
Lol, feel free to play egg wars. But if you are good enough to beat me, I'd suggest not to play that game...unless you wanna waste 30 mins of your gaming time

Specially this guys- lcoco, androzz, android, umz, bear

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
and i forget who but someone made the thread about having the 3 ban = IP ban thing apply to this... And he showed a skype picture of him talking to Yoeri about it and he said yes. (So meaning that these "Bans" would count to a IP ban, even though they are false bans and only last 30M)

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
The AntiCheat is not 100% optimized, thats why we're working on a custom one called:

Pika Anti Cheat (PAC)

As said the current one sometimes has False positives, will be fixed soon + the bans don't count for the ipban system.

ASCB_imran

Veteran
I got banned by it too. I just stopped clicking while the server is having lag spikes because my clicks will add up making it think I hack and I didn't get banned again.

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
The AntiCheat is not 100% optimized, thats why we're working on a custom one called:

Pika Anti Cheat (PAC)

As said the current one sometimes has False positives, will be fixed soon + the bans don't count for the ipban system.

Call it the PAC MAN Anti Cheat sistem xD

Ziilon

Pika Member
Lol, feel free to play egg wars. But if you are good enough to beat me, I'd suggest not to play that game...unless you wanna waste 30 mins of your gaming time

Specially this guys- lcoco, androzz, android, umz, bear

I won't waste 30 of my minutes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.