Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

W Pika

ImAhmadAbdullah

Legendary Pika
The way you blaming PikaNetwork for your internet and skill issue is craaazy.

OP
OP
iblocc

iblocc

Rare Pika
The way you blaming PikaNetwork for your internet and skill issue is craaazy.
Lmao.... Dude like i said i get 15 MS every time on the server and it's not my internet connection, my internet is fine the speed is the same just like always.
And Talking about skill issue.
1694032603973.png

OP
OP
iblocc

iblocc

Rare Pika
Yes i always get 15 ms check my youtube videos......

OP
OP
iblocc

iblocc

Rare Pika
Then Pika is just off for once, why scream about it in Pika forums?
Im not screaming about it and this isn't the first time this has happend, ive also had this issue alot of times before like alot alot.

ign_osps

Pika Lover
I have that prolem too sometimes but there is not really a fix for that I think its just the TPS of the server crashing and it is for me better when i just reconnect then everything is fine again. maybe that help in case u didnt figure it out yourself

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I still haven't found a solution to this...
Bro there is no solution to it
Except for moving to like France where the server is hosted
The ping u showed as 13 is ping of ur wifi to the nearest server of your internet provider (prolly few kms away)
The ping in pika is from your phone to your ISP (13 ping) + your ISP to France (few hundreds of thousands of kms away)
That's why ping increases so much thus causing lag
Bet u live kinda faar from France

Otherside

Great Reporter
I am pretty sure pika didn't changed their host, so its your fault that your net is bad.

And if you think that you have like 10-20ms all the time then it still be your problem for you to fix not something for pika should do.

OP
OP
iblocc

iblocc

Rare Pika
Bro there is no solution to it
Except for moving to like France where the server is hosted
The ping u showed as 13 is ping of ur wifi to the nearest server of your internet provider (prolly few kms away)
The ping in pika is from your phone to your ISP (13 ping) + your ISP to France (few hundreds of thousands of kms away)
That's why ping increases so much thus causing lag
Bet u live kinda faar from France
I live 40 min away from france....

OP
OP
iblocc

iblocc

Rare Pika
I am pretty sure pika didn't changed their host, so its your fault that your net is bad.

And if you think that you have like 10-20ms all the time then it still be your problem for you to fix not something for pika should do.
Like i was saying theres nothing wrong with my internet its still the same as before

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
It's because your internet is not consistent and has lag spikes the server is working fine for others so it tells that the problem is on your side.

OP
OP
iblocc

iblocc

Rare Pika
It's because your internet is not consistent and has lag spikes the server is working fine for others so it tells that the problem is on your side.
Than Explain to me why it only happens to me on pika
And why in other servers i get the ping i usually get?

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello iblocc,

The reason that you could get some lag spikes when playing in PikaNetwork, especially in the practice game mode, is because, for some reason, the TPS when the game starts decides to go down for some unknown reason. I have faced the same problem as you, and I also play around 15-20 ms. I know it can be frustrating, but there is nothing that you are able to do until the problem is fixed.

I'm so sorry for the issues that it has caused you.

OP
OP
iblocc

iblocc

Rare Pika
Hello iblocc,

The reason that you could get some lag spikes when playing in PikaNetwork, especially in the practice game mode, is because, for some reason, the TPS when the game starts decides to go down for some unknown reason. I have faced the same problem as you, and I also play around 15-20 ms. I know it can be frustrating, but there is nothing that you are able to do until the problem is fixed.

I'm so sorry for the issues that it has caused you.
Oh ok Thank You but the tps is at 20.0 whenever i play just that my ping goes up to 200/300 and its been going for 3 days straight....

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
Oh ok Thank You but the tps is at 20.0 whenever i play just that my ping goes up to 200/300 and its been going for 3 days straight....
prob because there are many players playing.