Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

W/E halpp meh :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteShark

Epic Pika
Guys, where do i put the w/e files after i install it for single player?
its .minecraft-> then?

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
._. worldedit is a mod, then if you click on .minecraft, you need to find "mods" then put the worldedit files there.

Davidva

Veteran
Search %database% then a map will show up roaming. click on it and go to .mineraft then to mods and then it will works so far as i know.

OP
OP
EliteShark

EliteShark

Epic Pika
so i created a "mods" folder, i tried launching my minecraft to test the worldedit, but nothing happened, i tried some w/e command and it didnt work, do i need a modoader or something?

OP
OP
EliteShark

EliteShark

Epic Pika
Search on the internet on how to download w/e
Why would i ask this on the forum, if i already find out how to download it? i've done the tutorial several times, but still, sht aint working out

Last edited:

oMeteor

Veteran
Hello my boi, first: download forge 1.8 (if the w/e mod is 1.8) and if it isn't then download the exact version like it. then open the forge thingy, it will now be in versions. go to your launcher, run the forge version it will make mods folder. you put your mod on that folder and enjoy.

OP
OP
EliteShark

EliteShark

Epic Pika
Hello my boi, first: download forge 1.8 (if the w/e mod is 1.8) and if it isn't then download the exact version like it. then open the forge thingy, it will now be in versions. go to your launcher, run the forge version it will make mods folder. you put your mod on that folder and enjoy.
i have donwloaded forge, but when i tried launching the cracked launcher, the game junt wont pop up, do i need like a premium launcher or something? cause im sure i have done all the things right

oMeteor

Veteran
i have donwloaded forge, but when i tried launching the cracked launcher, the game junt wont pop up, do i need like a premium launcher or something? cause im sure i have done all the things right
are you using 1.8.9 forge? it may be that cause 1.8.9 forge doesn't work for me too, try 1.8.8 forge

DODE2K

Veteran
weird this has nothing to do with cracked launcher it should work
i mean i have forge with 112 mods installed to a cracked launcher including the w/e mod and it works fine for me
i will try to help you here follow these steps
1.download forge and install it
2.download w/e mod with the same version with forge
3.first of all try launching the game without mods installed if its working fine then move to the next step
4.copy/paste the w/e mod to mods folder and to do that by follwoing these steps
.....press the windows with R on your key-bored and the run should show up
.....type %appdata% and then enter
..... a new folder called roaming will show up there will be a folder called minecraft there go in to it
......look for a folder called mods there if it doesn't exist then create one and call it mods (with no caps) and then put the w/e in there
5. launch your game and it should work now

if you still have a problem can you specify what the problem is and bring more details!?

Last edited:
OP
OP
EliteShark

EliteShark

Epic Pika
3.first of all try launching the game without mods installed if its working fine then move to the next step

if you still have a problem can you specify what the problem is and bring more details!?
I have done that, but still the game wont pop up. i just tried doing the same thing, but, i used the premium launcher this time (my cousin's one) and it worked smoothly. i used minecraft 1.8 and forge 1.8 without world edit yet, and it works fine with the premium launcher, but for some reason using the cracked one doesnt do sht. Ill think about buying a premium soon if sht dont go as planned :p

DODE2K

Veteran
I have done that, but still the game wont pop up. i just tried doing the same thing, but, i used the premium launcher this time (my cousin's one) and it worked smoothly. i used minecraft 1.8 and forge 1.8 without world edit yet, and it works fine with the premium launcher, but for some reason using the cracked one doesnt do sht. Ill think about buying a premium soon if sht dont go as planned :p
what cracked launcher do you have ?

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
Search %database% then a map will show up roaming. click on it and go to .mineraft then to mods and then it will works so far as i know.
%appdata%* eliteshark the mod file will generate automatically

DODE2K

Veteran
%appdata%* eliteshark the mod file will generate automatically
not always sometimes it doesn't generate
also for the folder to show up you have to launch forge 1 time and then close it
but if u don't want to do it then just make the folder your self

OP
OP
EliteShark

EliteShark

Epic Pika
Come to think of it, NYC have a worldedit system, how is that? Does it has forge installed or what?

DODE2K

Veteran
you know there is a better way to use world edit
make ur own server
when you make a buckit minecraft servers there things could plugins you can install them and this give you features
like being able to temp ban and a economy plugin to make you able to do /bal and there is also a world edit plug in
for me when NTCreative first came out and there were free world edit i didn't have enough expriance with it
so i made a buckit server and installed Worldedit on it and for that i learned how to use world edit

if u want to make a server search up on google (how to make a bukit minecraft server for version*****)
and then download the plug in and put it in the plugins server and there you go
if u want i can guide you personally on how to make a server with plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.