Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Voting Gold?

Kitsune_bi

Hi Staffs/Players of Pika Network

I would just like to know. according to the server chat it says that we may be able to get golds from voting. May I know how? i been voting almost everyday but dont seem to get gold.
I would appreciate if someone could tell me if it still gives. Thank You

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hi Staffs/Players of Pika Network

I would just like to know. according to the server chat it says that we may be able to get golds from voting. May I know how? i been voting almost everyday but dont seem to get gold.
I would appreciate if someone could tell me if it still gives. Thank You
Hi,

You can exchange votes for Iron currency, You can use the currency in gamemodes which has the gold shop, You need atleast 50 votes to get 500 iron, Votes expire every month and the iron currency expires every 14 days (2 weeks)
You can vote and exchange using /vote ingame, the below link will help you.
There are seven vote links that you can use every 24 hours except for Vote link 5 where as you can vote every 12 hours.

OP
OP
K

Kitsune_bi

Hi,

You can exchange votes for Iron currency, You can use the currency in gamemodes which has the gold shop, You need atleast 50 votes to get 500 iron, Votes expire every month and the iron currency expires every 14 days (2 weeks)
You can vote and exchange using /vote ingame, the below link will help you.
There are seven vote links that you can use every 24 hours except for Vote link 5 where as you can vote every 12 hours.
oh. but how do i exchange the votes for iron currency? i been voting and no iron was given. may i know how to convert vote to iron? thank you!

bratphobic

Epic Pika
oh. but how do i exchange the votes for iron currency? i been voting and no iron was given. may i know how to convert vote to iron? thank you!
to check iron currency i know theres an npc in sw and bedwars servers to check ur balance as well as vote. i think the command is /goldshop also (:

Scarry46

Pika Member
You can use /vote to exchange your votes for iron currency. Reach 222 votes to get 1000 gold.