Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Vote rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4ster_Unicorn

Pika Lover
I think that the csb vote rewards are super bad, I know it's not op or anything but the vote rewards need to be better 1 diamond 250$ 16 bottles of enchanting and a vote key isn't that good. The 1 vote key isn't good, you can get stone brick and blocks from the 1 vote key and that isn't that good.

Please say +1 if you think so to.

MECHAME

Veteran
-1 Sorry. :(

I think that voting doesn't take more than 30 seconds so it doesn't have to give you more than 1 diamond,250$,and 16 bottles of enchanting.

That's just my opinion,others may like it!

If you still think the vote rewards should be changed,then please create a suggestion thread from here !

Sincerely,
Pika Staff Team

OP
OP
M4ster_Unicorn

M4ster_Unicorn

Pika Lover
-1 Sorry. :(

I think that voting doesn't take more than 30 seconds so it doesn't have to give you more than 1 diamond,250$,and 16 bottles of enchanting.

That's just my opinion,others may like it!

If you still think the vote rewards should be changed,then please create a suggestion thread from here !

Sincerely,
Pika Staff Team
I know it only takes a few seconds, but wants the point of voting if you just get trash?

nd618

Supporter
Voting is optional , it's considered as daily bonus . It's actually not part of game , so rewards is not huge but at end top voter gets 50$ which means that u can buy some ranks / items on server .

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
Well you play in the server not for the rewards... Its for the quality gameplay and you can still live in the island without it... You can still interact with players, pvp with them... Its in what we do and how we progress in our own ways...

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
i have to agree with you, i voted only for first 5 days, when i had almost nothing. as well as opening keys- you cant get anything good from them so i when i get them, i just store them at chest and when i have stack of them i sell them at /ah thats only use i can find for them.
+ crate rewards are bad (even rare...)

Littlezkim

Pika Lover
People that just start an island are really happy with those votingkeys, you can sell them if you don't need them.
Voting is a daily reward and doesn't need to be fantastic. But you can win nice stuff.
Locking!

Status
Not open for further replies.