Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Vote is broken only for me

Erwan123

When I vote in op lifesteal I never get my rewards and for some reason I receive vote keys in bedwars

grandad

hello again. I read the rules and I didn't see any rules after which I got banned, that's why I'm turning to you again because there are no such rules, so I don't see a reason not to unban me because I think that it was a mistake on your part if I'm wrong then give me the given rule and the reason and I'll write again wishing you a good evening grandad.

arham19

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Arham19
hello again. I read the rules and I didn't see any rules after which I got banned, that's why I'm turning to you again because there are no such rules, so I don't see a reason not to unban me because I think that it was a mistake on your part if I'm wrong then give me the given rule and the reason and I'll write again wishing you a good evening grandad.
If you think your falsely banned you can appeal it Here

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
When I vote in op lifesteal I never get my rewards and for some reason I receive vote keys in bedwars
Remember you can only vote once on each link every day, for link 2 its every 24 hours

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
GAMBL3T
Hey Erwan

When you vote, you will receive your vote key in the form of an epic key (will eventually turn into vote key). Maybe you could try heading to /warp crates and looking in the epic crate? If you are saying that the rewards you get from the epic crate do not work or you do not receive them, then make a bug report as mentioned above.

OP
OP
E

Erwan123

Hey Erwan

When you vote, you will receive your vote key in the form of an epic key (will eventually turn into vote key). Maybe you could try heading to /warp crates and looking in the epic crate? If you are saying that the rewards you get from the epic crate do not work or you do not receive them, then make a bug report as mentioned above.
No I do not get any keys and I already made a bug report