Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Vote for 40k Axes or 25k Axes cap on OP Factions 1

40k Axes or 25k Axes

• 40k Axes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 25k Axes

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melios444

Banned
Hey everyone,

We are doing a poll if you guys want 40k Axes or 25k Axes cap on OP Factions you can vote down bellow and Yoeri might apply it :) This poll will end in 1 hour (Edit) so yea guys just vote :)

(Please vote for 40k :D)

Last edited:

emgaMCz

Hey everyone,
Don't vote for 40k. Think about this, 25k Axes is already make us mad, those stupid skids always gank and call everyone ez. If the server changed into 40k axes, I will KYS and quit pika forever bcs they will use their mcmmo that they haven't redeem it yet, and they will have the lead again us xD. Let them stuck with their 25k Axes and we will become a mcmmo skid someday to revenge them xD
#25kIsEnough
(Please vote for 25k :D)

emgaMCz

Hey Melios44,
The donators think they got 25k Axes so ez and they can rekt everyone the server. But there are some skids can't combo and only rekt people with their mcmmo. So let them give us the L. Let's see how they cry when we got 25k Axes (I mean w8 for us until we got 25k Axes).
If you changed into 40k Axes, it will be a nightmare for the players in the server. 25k is enough xD.
I know you want to bring back the old op fac that we have played with 50k Axes. Plz no xD. Maybe you can change into 40k or 50k Axes in the summer xD.
#25kIsEnough

OP
OP
Melios444

Melios444

Banned
Hey Melios44,
The donators think they got 25k Axes so ez and they can rekt everyone the server. But there are some skids can't combo and only rekt people with their mcmmo. So let them give us the L. Let's see how they cry when we got 25k Axes (I mean w8 for us until we got 25k Axes).
If you changed into 40k Axes, it will be a nightmare for the players in the server. 25k is enough xD.
I know you want to bring back the old op fac that we have played with 50k Axes. Plz no xD. Maybe you can change into 40k or 50k Axes in the summer xD.
#25kIsEnough
You already explained this please don't make it again
I did this poll just to see if people will like 40k mcmmo axes or 25k axes

The poll is done

ItsRisq

Well I guess I am too late to join the polel but if you really want to know, I think 25k axes is enough when people reach 40k axes your armor will fly and almost instant pop so just keep it on 25k axes.

Ralftheboss

Pika Lover
Well , its good to see that here there i s no unlimited axe ( i mean by unlimited +50k axes )

dagode

Veteran
If i die to an 25k mcmmo dude that is not a hacker in like 60 seconds omg i am courius what will happen whit hackers that have 40k mcmmo will you die in just one hit .

Jason Cheung

Do no Mcmmo and players like me might jus return , by adding Mcmmo it adds an advantage to players that can't pvp . It would be nice to see an even playing field on pika to see who really can pvp . -Superior___

Cloudz

I feel like this poll wasnt fair as comments relate the idea of 25k being the best choice, poll reflects 40k but the issue is a staff member telling members what to vote for which adds a biased opinion, nonetheless i wouldnt like the 40 or 50k cap to come back, we had more than enough of that a few months ago with people who have max mcmmo 4 shot armor in corners and going on 500 killstreaks

M4ster_Unicorn

Pika Lover
Hey everyone,

We are doing a poll if you guys want 40k Axes or 25k Axes cap on OP Factions you can vote down bellow and Yoeri might apply it :) This poll will end in 1 hour (Edit) so yea guys just vote :)

(Please vote for 40k :D)
40k axes

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Although 40k sounds really cool to have.. it would also be very unfair. I already feel that 25k is enough. People with 25k can already 2-4 hit armour and break it. Imagine almost double the strength!

Status
Not open for further replies.