Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

vote didnt register

Nyazexs

Pika Member
hello yesterday I went to vote from vote link 2 and it said We successfully contacted the server, expect your rewards in-game soon! but I didn't receive my voting crate nor did it register on the leaderboard what do I do now?

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
its ok, what are you going for, elite? silver? gold? what is it

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
i was trying to stay in the leaderboard so i can get titan rank .-.
rough luck, dw all ill say is dont get elite, it does absolutely nothing but gets you targeted every game (speaking from experience)

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
hello yesterday I went to vote from vote link 2 and it said We successfully contacted the server, expect your rewards in-game soon! but I didn't receive my voting crate nor did it register on the leaderboard what do I do now?
Hello @Nyazexs ,

It is because the rewards take time to be received in your account you have to wait to receive it in your account also you may check your votes by doing /vote and click the below icons/heads and it will display your votes after voting you can check that whether the number increased or not and if not you may submit a Bug report here.

Thank you,
harshit7749

OP
OP
Nyazexs

Nyazexs

Pika Member
Hello @Nyazexs ,

It is because the rewards take time to be received in your account you have to wait to receive it in your account also you may check your votes by doing /vote and click the below icons/heads and it will display your votes after voting you can check that whether the number increased or not and if not you may submit a Bug report here.

Thank you,
harshit7749
this happened at 1am yesterday i dont think its gonna register ty anyway im gonna submit a bug report and see what happens

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
this happened at 1am yesterday i dont think its gonna register ty anyway im gonna submit a bug report and see what happens
Make sure you have suufficient proof also ig you vote around the same time the voting link resets so that may be the reason.

OP
OP
Nyazexs

Nyazexs

Pika Member
Make sure you have suufficient proof also ig you vote around the same time the voting link resets so that may be the reason.
i've voted at 1am since the month started and i didnt face this problem before, also is a screenshot from my browsing history enough proof of me voting?

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
i've voted at 1am since the month started and i didnt face this problem before, also is a screenshot from my browsing history enough proof of me voting?
No, you need a video recording of your recreating that bug and vote not registering after 5 or 10 minutes of wait.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
I guess my competitor has faced a bug and lost, sad life man

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello @Nyazexs ,

Thank you,
harshit7749
You can not report a bug to the PikaNetwork staff team as they do not have any control about the voting sites as they are external sources which they use for the benefitis of the server. As they can only request them to look into it and cant do anything abiut it them selves.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
You can not report a bug to the PikaNetwork staff team as they do not have any control about the voting sites as they are external sources which they use for the benefitis of the server. As they can only request them to look into it and cant do anything abiut it them selves.
Hello @cOdEx567,

The main reason I said them to submit a bug report is only because they let the staff know there is a bug related voting sites so that they could inform them to the appropriate authorities and the bug get fixed.

Thank You,
harshit7749

OP
OP
Nyazexs

Nyazexs

Pika Member
when you lose your voting streak because of a bug: download.jpg

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
when you lose your voting streak because of a bug: View attachment 81405
Happens to the best of us don't worry from now on make sure the site in which your vote didn't register when you try to vote again try recording it there may be a chance that the bug gets recreated and this time you would have evidence.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
Happens to the best of us don't worry from now on make sure the site in which your vote didn't register when you try to vote again try recording it there may be a chance that the bug gets recreated and this time you would have evidence.
Yea try that so it doesn't happen again

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
It happened to me too, I think it's a global bug