Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Villager Gltich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicMaster1

Im having problems trying to use my villager spawn egg.I try to spawn them in my ig farm patch but they will not spawn nor will they spawn anywhere else.

MECHAME

Veteran
Maybe it's because you have reached the maximum amount of mobs that can be spawned in your IG farm.

Try to spawn the egg in a different place.

Last edited:

StepUpStylish

Pika Member
You just have to spawn 2. And if you reach above mob limit you wont be able to spawn them. IG farm works just come to my island.

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
They dont just spawn for some reason. Try different spot to spawn the villager or a bit later if the server is laggy.
Or ^^ Max mobs

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So...... this was answered right?

Can we lock this thread?

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
So...... this was answered right?

Can we lock this thread?
You dont need to lock every single thread. That's just preventing a good discussion. -_-

Im having problems trying to use my villager spawn egg.I try to spawn them in my ig farm patch but they will not spawn nor will they spawn anywhere else.

If there are too many mobs in a chunk, for example cows, pigs or chicken, you wont be able to spawn mobs anymore. As mechame said, try to spawn it in a different chunk. There are ways to transport a villager. U can use a water elevator, minecarts, etc.

OP
OP
EpicMaster1

EpicMaster1

Maybe it's because you have reached the maximum amount of mobs that can be spawned in your IG farm.
I have spawned them diffrent bits and now the ig farm works :)

Try to spawn the egg in a different place.

Status
Not open for further replies.