Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Video ideas

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Yo I'm Nikki,
And my channel is kinda dying rn, please suggest some video ideas ty!! much appreciated.. I'll do anything at this point lmao

Silver Wing

The Pika
Not sure if u should create a thread about that here

Well about the video idea, just do anything ur mind thinks of
For Example: I once speed bridged with a stack of obsidian

OP
OP
_Nikki99

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Not sure if u should create a thread about that here

Well about the video idea, just do anything ur mind thinks of
For Example: I once speed bridged with a stack of obsidian
It's related to videos, so I thought why not, but I won't argue with you ig

OP
OP
_Nikki99

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I mean I can always delete if needed, I don't mind, I just wanted some ideas, that's all really

Valck

Great Reporter
As I remember you mainly focus on minigames content, so why not a well edited montage of your best moments, maybe collect the clips of the course of the week, delete the ones that aren't very good, that's essentially what I used to do. Stick some good music behind it and splice the clips correctly, jobs done :thumbs_up:

OP
OP
_Nikki99

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
As I remember you mainly focus on minigames content, so why not a well edited montage of your best moments, maybe collect the clips of the course of the week, delete the ones that aren't very good, that's essentially what I used to do. Stick some good music behind it and splice the clips correctly, jobs done :thumbs_up:
Tysm for the tip I will definitely use them

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
1v1 me, trust me you'll win and you'll get famous!!!

_DominikPro_

Banned
Yo I'm Nikki,
And my channel is kinda dying rn, please suggest some video ideas ty!! much appreciated.. I'll do anything at this point lmao
Yo Nikki ur channel is not dying its pog XD, video idea i thought u could do is try to win bedwars without sprinting or buying upgrades like swords, armor, tools...
For skywars u could do no chest challenge! Or only titan kit which means no changing armor or tools, just picking up miscellaneous from chests.

OP
OP
_Nikki99

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Yo Nikki ur channel is not dying its pog XD, video idea i thought u could do is try to win bedwars without sprinting or buying upgrades like swords, armor, tools...
For skywars u could do no chest challenge! Or only titan kit which means no changing armor or tools, just picking up miscellaneous from chests.
Nono it is dying xd

But ty for video ideas I'll use it