Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Value blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

iq420

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
iq420

Suggestion:
Value blocks

Detailed description:
As all of you which play OP Factions might have noticed that faction top value rises by a lot each map(few maps ago we were speaking about Billions and this map f top 1 had 30 Trillion placed with lot of money still left).

I am suggesting some kind of value blocks get added to shop(on normal factions that were dragon eggs but issue with them was if you accidentaly hit one of them they would just tp and in 50% of time it was hard to find them-in one occasion dragon egg even tped outside border).
For upcoming OP Faction map there should be beacons(or any other block which you find appropriate for this) which you can only buy from /shop and value of 1 would be lets say 500B and they would add just as much to /f top.

Value blocks should be stackable to atleast x64 so you can shift place them at once and not waste lot of time on placing.

It shouldn't be possible to obtain them any other way than buying them from /shop.

Reason(s):
Reasons for my suggestion are that on last day most of factions spend whole day on placing rest of their value and they don't even have time to place all they have, as it is a very annoying process. This should get added as factions already fill their grinders full by the middle of the map(like my faction did last season) and we even almost filled second one(there was in total 60k+ spawners placed by the middle of map.) And that already made enough money so there was no point to make a new grinder and fill it. So value blocks should be added in shop to make it easier for everyone on the last day.

Example(s):
Example of it is dragon eggs from first map of Normal Factions.

Last edited:

ignFat

Pika Lover
-1 i think its more fun to place spawners 1 by 1 and spending 10 hours of your day to place

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Un mendoj hajt diten e mir faleminderit

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey iq420,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.