Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Use this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyFishy

BUG: Disappearing RedStone
DESC.: well, i've noticed that all my redstone projects just stop working and when i went into the mechanics of each one of them i find missing redstone circuits idk what the problem but its really annoying espicially when you are a redstone engineer :3
Yeah this happens to me too when i play. What i do sometimes is break the block on top of the redstone/repeater. Or just wait for restart. This usually fixes the problem.

HeyFishy

Bug: Cant go nether in 1.7

Desc: When i trying to go nether in 1.7, i got kicked for no reason... Please fix it. or tell me why i cant go nether in 1.7
Hey don't worry... I have the same problem... And i've already sent a bug report... If this keeps happening and you cant get out then contact a helper on teamspeak, or discord. They'll help ya.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Hey don't worry... I have the same problem... And i've already sent a bug report... If this keeps happening and you cant get out then contact a helper on teamspeak, or discord. They'll help ya.
Please use 1.8.9 as much as possible that should solve most of it

Blastar

I just built a nether portal on Classic Skyblock and it lead me to the nether. Here is where it gets weird.I tried to break some blocks and in the chat wrote "Island Protected". I tried to go back in the portal and it wrote the same thing. Some other guy came where I was from the same portal and I don't like that. Any help?

Yoguan

I just built a nether portal on Classic Skyblock and it lead me to the nether. Here is where it gets weird.I tried to break some blocks and in the chat wrote "Island Protected". I tried to go back in the portal and it wrote the same thing. Some other guy came where I was from the same portal and I don't like that. Any help?
you own the island? or maybe the portals are dissabled

ChairmanSB

Veteran
The area around where you spawn in the nether is protected for around 50-100 blocks in all directions.
All you need to do is to walk away from your spawn point.

Xxman

I cant go to the nether. Is that a bug or just me portal?

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
BUG: Disappearing RedStone
DESC.: well, i've noticed that all my redstone projects just stop working and when i went into the mechanics of each one of them i find missing redstone circuits idk what the problem but its really annoying espicially when you are a redstone engineer :3
I know im quite late when I say this but there is a limit to how much redstone can be placed on an island. That is why no sorts of automatic farms that use redstone aren't allowed on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.