Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

URGERNT THIS BUG NEEDS TO GET FIXED !!!

whiteshadows

This is a new bug in the game probably from the recent update because this did not exist before the update. The bug makes you walk of the edge/ any block even though you are crouching while bridging, this bug is gamebreaking cus of this bug we are not able to bridge properly.

AltroG

Legendary Pika
IGN
AltroG
Hey whiteshadows
Record exactly what happens to you and go make a Bug Report with that video evidence.
Goodluck, and have fun playing on PikaNetwork.

Mandy1375

Pika Member
This is a new bug in the game probably from the recent update because this did not exist before the update. The bug makes you walk of the edge/ any block even though you are crouching while bridging, this bug is gamebreaking cus of this bug we are not able to bridge properly.
THIS HAPPENED TO ME ALSO AND I LOST! I THOUGHT IT WAS MY MISTAKE

NGaming

Great Reporter
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i do not use safewalk this is a genuine problem not even joking
I am just kiddingㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ

MrCryCry

It could also lead to you internet connection. for example if other family members are also using the same connection, it could usually make u lag or have bad ping

dwolp

Pika Member
or probably u just suck at bridging. or its your keeb that's the prob here.