Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Urgent request for an IRL pic of Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomb

Long story short, I'm looking for an IRL pic of Pizza. I'm a Manager on the server he now owns and for un-disclosable reasons I need an IRL pic of him. Obviously, he won't give it to me, so maybe one of you guys have a picture. Thanks to whoever manages to get one.

DODE2K

Veteran
he never gave it to anyone
he never even spoke to the mic LOL

D

Deleted member 85

Yeah noone here on this server has an irl pic of him, go back to S.Unity and also you guys are welcome for the name idea.

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
well, there are some people that have a pic of Pizza, actually. I wonder who tho... : ))

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
^ eh.. Idk what planet you come from, but i am not sure if you realized that there are a lot of missing images of staff members, not every staff is there. In other words your comment doesn't make sense.
Think before you speak.

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Before you go out and be rude, you should think...did I say that all the staff we're in the video....no I didn't, I was just stating that even the staff video doesn't have his picture.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Eh...
So in other words you are saying that there is higher chance that some people privatly have his picture even tho there are 100people saying he never, let me repeat, NEVER shared his picture to anyone than picture being in staff reveal video.
If you look closely at other comments and yours, you can see that words you said mske no sense according to other ones.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
If i am sure, if the picture was in staff reveal video, that would mean everyone has it there wouldn't be comments such as "he never reveal his face" but i am mostly sure that there wouldn't be this post either, since the person asking isnt that dumb.

D

Deleted member 85

Yeah no problem Ivan love goes out to you and your family and your uncles and aunties and and and- <3

Though if I do recall, Pizza did mention someone who's name I forgot because it was that long ago has seen him...throwing hands at Hdz7, ShadowRider3O1O OR...HappyCheer, maybe they have where only one has been seen as of recent and the other two gone completely...gg izi

oOmeerOo

Veteran
can you be more specific what kind of a pizza you want? i personally would recommend something cheesy.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
I saw him alomg with few other staff chry, he once uploaded his pic on skype and removed it seconds after.

D

Deleted member 85

Why didn't you guys save it to throw back at him for the future to come :(

Status
Not open for further replies.