Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars upgrading pickaxes and axes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srue

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
srue​

Suggestion:
upgrading pickaxes and axes.​

Detailed description:
In pika network bedwars, when you go to buy pickaxes and axes instead of giving you the ability of upgrading the usual wood pickaxe and axe it lets you buy from wood - diamond straight away, but if the feature of upgrading the pickaxes and axes were to be added it could make the game a tiny bit more enjoyable and difficult both of which are a very good thing in my opinion​

Reason(s):
its just like I said it could make bedwars more enjoyable and harder.​

Neel103

Pika Member
bro how will it make it more enjoyable
tell me im not giving this a downvote

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
srue

Suggestion:
upgrading pickaxes and axes.

Detailed description:
In pika network bedwars, when you go to buy pickaxes and axes instead of giving you the ability of upgrading the usual wood pickaxe and axe it lets you buy from wood - diamond straight away, but if the feature of upgrading the pickaxes and axes were to be added it could make the game a tiny bit more enjoyable and difficult both of which are a very good thing in my opinion

Reason(s):
its just like I said it could make bedwars more enjoyable and harder.
Hypixel copy booo -1 learn how to use shopkeeper

Anuly

Veteran
As said above not everything has to be a hypixel copy :/ the pickaxe and axe buying system is unique and let it be that way
srue nub

OP
OP
S

srue

Pika Member
s
As said above not everything has to be a hypixel copy :/ the pickaxe and axe buying system is unique and let it be that way
srue nub
sowwy lol , ill make a better suggestion next time

tlang

Veteran
Hello srue,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Your suggestion has already been suggested before.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.