Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Upgraded Anti-cheat/hack system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinuto

Minecraft Username:
Hinuto

Suggestion:
Upgraded Anti-cheat/hack system

Detailed description:
I noticed that the player growth of pika network is growing, thus I noticed when I play that there are more hackers, I mean by more is many, commonly players using kill-aura, I hope that pika upgrades their anti-cheat system, so that the server will be balanced, and there will be fewer hackers than usual, I hope this can be the next project of pika network.​

Reason(s):
Hacker quantity grew.
If the project isn't done, new players will find it hard and not fun to play.​

Silver Wing

The Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
You are not supposed to suggest about anti cheats

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
make a bug report about anti cheat instead of making a suggestion

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

The staff team is always working on improving the current anti-cheat system as much as possible. If you want to help us with the anti-cheat issues, please report any issues you can observe and replicate HERE with valid video evidence and explanation so they can be resolved as soon as possible.
Saying things like "make your anti-cheat better" won't really help, because we are always aiming to make the best anti-cheat we can, so reminding us that our anti-cheat should be better won't make a difference. Suggestions about anti-cheat also aren't supposed to be made by the players. See THIS thread to learn more about what you should and shouldn't suggest.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Hinuto,

Thank you for taking your time to create a suggestion to improve the server. Unfortunately, your suggestion has been DENIED for the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest a new AntiCheat or hosting, this is not something up for discussion with players.
If you wish to learn more on how to create a proper suggestion thread, you may check the Do(s) and Don't(s) HERE.

Your thread has been locked!

Good morning,
TryHardMarktin

Status
Not open for further replies.