Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Upgrade rank and map permissions

WWartinsch

Minecraft username:
WWartinsch​

Suggestion:
Upgrade rank and map permissions​

Detailed description:
The choice of bed wars maps should be restricted to those with VIP rank and above.
The choice of maps should be effective, that is, when a player chooses the map, all players should be directed to it..​

Reason(s):
The choice of maps in bed wars is an advantage for players, so it should be something that only those with VIP rank and above should have.
Following this reasoning, a change should be made - when choosing maps, the remaining players (who will enter after the player chooses the map) must be directed to that map..​

Example(s):
It would give a lot of advantage to the server as it meant that players who wanted this privilege would have to buy a rank with money or votes.
In addition to being a benefit for all players who have already spent money on the game with rank.
Note - It can be a benefit for higher titan rank too, but then it's up to you!​

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
I agree with the suggestion that after a map selection other players who are randomly entering the game should be directed to the map that the player has selected. However, making a map selection only for VIP ranks or above may be controversial for many. However, I have no problems with it but many players may be against it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWartinsch

WWartinsch

I do agree with the suggestion that after a map selection other players who are randomly entering the game should be directed to the map that has been selected by the player but making a map selection only for VIP ranks or above may be controversial for many. However, I have no problems with it many players maybe against it.

I'm sorry but I can't agree.
It's not fair to spend money on rank when you won't get many benefits compared to those who don't have one.
Just like all other things like cosmetics for vip and above or /Nick only for titan the choice of maps should also be restricted which is a benefit.
Furthermore, all players can get a VIP rank without spending money!

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
I'm sorry but I can't agree.
It's not fair to spend money on rank when you won't get many benefits compared to those who don't have one.
Just like all other things like cosmetics for vip and above or /Nick only for titan the choice of maps should also be restricted which is a benefit.
Furthermore, all players can get a VIP rank without spending money!
The thing is, VIP and Elite ranks can be purchased with iron, which you can get by voting. He suggested making the map selection only available for VIP and above ranks, so if you vote, it will be free. So, I don't understand what you disagree on. Plus, why are you disagreeing with me I liked your suggestion and am on board with you on this suggestion.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWartinsch

WWartinsch

The thing is, VIP and Elite ranks can be purchased with iron, which you can get by voting. He suggested making the map selection only available for VIP and above ranks, so if you vote, it will be free. So, I don't understand what you disagree on. Plus, why are you disagreeing with me I liked your suggestion and am on board with you on this suggestion.
I'm disagreeing with not agreeing with me about "only rank can have this benefit".
Of course, you can get a rank with votes, but it will always make a difference. If this benefit were for everyone, the server would not take advantage of it. If it is just for rank, everyone will be forced to cooperate with the server, whether with votes or money.

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
I'm disagreeing with not agreeing with me about "only rank can have this benefit".
Of course, you can get a rank with votes, but it will always make a difference. If this benefit were for everyone, the server would not take advantage of it. If it is just for rank, everyone will be forced to cooperate with the server, whether with votes or money.
Bro read my first reply to your suggestion again. I never said that. Read it carefully.

Disposable

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
WWartinsch

Suggestion:
Upgrade rank and map permissions

Detailed description:
The choice of bed wars maps should be restricted to those with VIP rank and above.

The choice of maps should be effective, that is, when a player chooses the map, all players should be directed to it..

Reason(s):
The choice of maps in bed wars is an advantage for players, so it should be something that only those with VIP rank and above should have.

Following this reasoning, a change should be made - when choosing maps, the remaining players (who will enter after the player chooses the map) must be directed to that map..

Example(s):
It would give a lot of advantage to the server as it meant that players who wanted this privilege would have to buy a rank with money or votes.

In addition to being a benefit for all players who have already spent money on the game with rank.

Note - It can be a benefit for higher titan rank too, but then it's up to you!
Making a map selection ONLY for VIP+ is unjust for the others, as non-ranked players also only get 1 or 3 map selections, which is getting rid of that. However, I do agree with the queueing system