Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums update Detailed player statistics. (stat page)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Feeqz

Epic Pika
Username:
Feeqz​

Suggestion:
update Detailed player statistics. (stat page)​

Detailed description:
I've got some exciting concepts for enhancing player statistics. In this sneak peek of Bedwars, you'll not only be able to view player stats but also explore a detailed history of your gameplay. This includes information on the teams you were a part of, the maps you played on, and whether you emerged victorious or faced defeat. (dnt know how would match history look so no photo)​

Reason(s):
I believe these could significantly improve usability and assist a range of players. Additionally these updates will introduce new features to the player statistics and enhance the overall design.​

Example(s):

Zawyar_Gamer

YouTube

Hello Feeqz, After Reviewing Your Forum I Have Decided To Give It +1 For The Following Reason(s)

- Interface Looks Good
- This Player Statistics Have More Details Which Will Help People A Lot

I Am Ex
PikaNetwork YouTube Rank

ImPosiden

Great Reporter

Hello Feeqz, After Reviewing Your Forum I Have Decided To Give It +1 For The Following Reason(s)

- Interface Looks Good

I Am Ex PikaNetwork YouTube Rank

Why not highlight the EX part ?

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote it.
I decided to upvote it for the following reasons
1) I think it would be good for guild recruiters to check if the people can possibly fit in with their game style.
It would be tough to add.
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

AsaHi1010

+1 Is A good Idea And I Think Bedwars Community will be Eager To Play More If U Add Some Intimidating Features Like This

Hazam

Banned

- Interface Looks Good

I Am Ex PikaNetwork YouTube Rank

Lmao u popped out of nowhere L demoted and "after reviewing ur forum" great

Yeety

Epic Pika
yeah but ur idea i think is copied from a diff server as i just saw the photo. i made my own example
Hello, sorry for late answer, totally forgot to reply. First things first, I need to say that we are allowed to take references from other servers but we are not allowed to take the ideas that were already suggested here. To prove my point, there are few suggestions that used other servers' experience to develop pika: first, second and third. These ideas were unique for this forums and servers as nobody suggested it. However, there is some difference between topics I mentioned above and yours. In your interface concept you suggest to add history of the matches that was suggested here, final kill/death ratio that was already suggested too in this topic and display of bedwars coins quantity that in my opinion is not informative but I am fine with it. So, in conclusion, we should understand a difference between using reference to illustrate your idea that wasn't suggested on forums before and making a topic where 2 ideas out of 3 were suggested there before.
By the way, it wasn't copied from different server directly (at least I didn't do it) as screenshot was taken from fanmade website that was made by one server's fan :D