Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unmute

ZachKun1007

I was talking in a foreign language with my best friend but got muted and now I don't have any proof and I am frustrated coz we can't communicate using chat and end up losing games which were ez to win.
my IGN- ZachKun1007

Llamao

Great Reporter
Hi there,
if you feel your punishment was unfair please appeal here: https://pika-network.net/appeal/

P.S: I think your punishment was perfectly fair as speaking in foreign language is not allowed.

Thank you!

SickHeads

Hey i got muted for 90 days i know i was cursing and i also know its a fair punishment but hey please unmute me. whenever i appeal they just deny unmute me man T_T. I cant wait 3 months

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey i got muted for 90 days i know i was cursing and i also know its a fair punishment but hey please unmute me. whenever i appeal they just deny unmute me man T_T. I cant wait 3 months
an actual sign to avoid swearing in public / general chat..

SickHeads

Bro luhv unmute me T_T i cant wait 3 months also this is my main server please.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Bro luhv unmute me T_T i cant wait 3 months also this is my main server please.
I'm not a staff member and since the staffs had the reason to mute you, I cannot help you with anything about that

MrNoSim

I was speaking English and I don't know but somehow I got muted in a middle of a conversation it's annoying when you can't communicate with friends and losing game that are not hard to win
Best regards IGN- MrNoSim

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
I was speaking English and I don't know but somehow I got muted in a middle of a conversation it's annoying when you can't communicate with friends and losing game that are not hard to win
Best regards IGN- MrNoSim
Don't bump old threads and if you think your punishment is invalid you can try and appeal