Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Unlimited players Bedwars Settings

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Climbby

YouTube
Username:
Climbby​

Suggestion:
Unlimited players Bedwars Settings​

Detailed description:
When a party crosses 16 people it becomes impossible to play the game we all watch and love, bedwars. I was wondering if its possible to make it so there is a limitless playercount pg (private game) modifier. I understand that this feature would only be useful to content creators but since manipulating player limits has already been done in the practice server I don't think it would be too difficult to implement in bedwars​

Reason(s):
It would be really cool​

AfridiMinecraft

YouTube
+1 , this is something I can TOTALLY agree with and don't see the reason of it not being added as it's pretty easy to be implemented and has the potential to maybe even increase the player base. Thank you Climbby for a very INSANE idea.

Exxtremme

+1, a wonderful idea not even kidding. Easy to be implemented, and will greatly help youtubers with huge fanbase. I don't see why it shouldn't be implemented, it's a GREAT idea!

Iamusamaa

+1 Very good idea, usually when a party is over-people, the members say "kIcK tHe oNe wHo Is lEsS oNlInE"