Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unicorn rank

JustToGoody

The Pika
couldn't be us. ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
yeah ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Labanksy

So basically, all the ranks in creative are useless. I mean it's CREATIVE, what more do you want? I only bought unicorn for the world edit. The following are some/all of the perks of Unicorn rank.

- Permanent world edit. (You don't need to wait for that 15 minutes of world edit you get after voting.)
- +1 Plot. (Now you have 2 total plots.)
- Some trails. (Just some cosmetics. Note - You don't have ALL the trails.)
- /disguise command. (Disguises you into any mob.)
- No tp timer.

Btw I think you can't disguise into ALL mobs. Just some. Not sure about that one
thanks i found useful answer like this. i am wondering to buy ranks because it has blank information.
just a logic yeah its creative. i saved my 20euro

JacePlayZ

The Pika
thanks i found useful answer like this. i am wondering to buy ranks because it has blank information.
just a logic yeah its creative. i saved my 20euro
Yeah smart. The only important thing it gives you is infinite worldedit, nothing else. But you can get 15 minutes of worldedit if you vote.

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

Yeah smart. The only important thing it gives you is infinite worldedit, nothing else. But you can get 15 minutes of worldedit if you vote.
The world edit is kinda broke too, I can barely do anything with it neither, at times I had to buy world edit from the store

JacePlayZ

The Pika
The world edit is kinda broke too, I can barely do anything with it neither, at times I had to buy world edit from the store
Ohh, really? Because last time I logged on creative it seemed kinda fine. They should add //count though.

Only useful thing has been the extra plot so far
Yeah. Creative is still bugged af. Needs a good reset.

Labanksy

Ohh, really? Because last time I logged on creative it seemed kinda fine. They should add //count though.

Yeah. Creative is still bugged af. Needs a good reset.
yes the world edit/plot i need from unicorn and
yes my inventory keeps resetting and i am unable to play more properly because of bugs also microstutter laggy. i will tell the truth.. not all people are able to play with a newer version of minecraft because of mojang/microsoft did improperly updating their game without fully fix the bug and it led server performance and less optimize and it become more laggy and they just keeping and keeping updating their game. this bug keeps lying this code of the bug MC-162253 i am experiencing right now on creative with 1.15.2 and 1.16 it doesn't matter if you have a good setup because the game itself is the issue.
i just wanted to join in creative with mc 1.8-1.12 also i don't know what happened and they just removed 1.8-1.13 compatible.
i am expecting the next reset to bring it back

JacePlayZ

The Pika
yes the world edit/plot i need from unicorn and
yes my inventory keeps resetting and i am unable to play more properly because of bugs also microstutter laggy. i will tell the truth.. not all people are able to play with a newer version of minecraft because of mojang/microsoft did improperly updating their game without fully fix the bug and it led server performance and less optimize and it become more laggy and they just keeping and keeping updating their game. this bug keeps lying this code of the bug MC-162253 i am experiencing right now on creative with 1.15.2 and 1.16 it doesn't matter if you have a good setup because the game itself is the issue.
i just wanted to join in creative with mc 1.8-1.12 also i don't know what happened and they just removed 1.8-1.13 compatible.
i am expecting the next reset to bring it back
Oof rip. Yeah, creative needs a reset and it has already been told by many of the players but I don't know why they aren't resetting it. It might be that they are working on another game mode right now.

Labanksy

Oof rip. Yeah, creative needs a reset and it has already been told by many of the players but I don't know why they aren't resetting it. It might be that they are working on another game mode right now.
also i forgot to tell their plugins is no longer working properly but it still exist. maybe they are working at any server but this creative really needs to be fixed if not easy to fix that server. well yeah they must have to reset the creative. for those players who have hard work builds they must download their plot before proceeding to reset the server and... unfortunately we can not able to download our own plots anymore because the plugin of plots is no longer working properly in order to request the download link of the plot and it went stuck forever

JacePlayZ

The Pika
also i forgot to tell their plugins is no longer working properly but it still exist. maybe they are working at any server but this creative really needs to be fixed if not easy to fix that server. well yeah they must have to reset the creative. for those players who have hard work builds they must download their plot before proceeding to reset the server and... unfortunately we can not able to download our own plots anymore because the plugin of plots is no longer working properly in order to request the download link of the plot and it went stuck forever
Yeah, I know. It's broken real bad. They will fix it though.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
pika focus mainly on games that have ranks that cost more than 120 Eur. its so much money. so they focus more on those gamemodes to keep them alive. Creative doesnt have much ranks and they are extremely cheap. so i dont think they are gonna focus on it that much compared to other gamemodes like skyblock, factions, survival