Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unicorn rank

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

lmao
it was a fun event. If only you were there so i could've killed u with my kb 10 stick, punch 5 bow, and my stack of god apples

UpperGround

Great Reporter

it was a fun event. If only you were there so i could've killed u with my kb 10 stick, punch 5 bow, and my stack of god apples

is a
predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

bruh

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

OwO

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

UWU

UpperGround

Great Reporter

Wait no QWQ

OWO QWQ OWO QWQ OWO QWQ

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

Wait no QWQ

OWO QWQ OWO QWQ OWO QWQ
bye

noob aaaaa i will attack u in game with a power 5000 bow

JacePlayZ

The Pika
So basically, all the ranks in creative are useless. I mean it's CREATIVE, what more do you want? I only bought unicorn for the world edit. The following are some/all of the perks of Unicorn rank.

- Permanent world edit. (You don't need to wait for that 15 minutes of world edit you get after voting.)
- +1 Plot. (Now you have 2 total plots.)
- Some trails. (Just some cosmetics. Note - You don't have ALL the trails.)
- /disguise command. (Disguises you into any mob.)
- No tp timer.

Btw I think you can't disguise into ALL mobs. Just some. Not sure about that one

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

So basically, all the ranks in creative are useless. I mean it's CREATIVE, what more do you want? I only bought unicorn for the world edit. The following are some/all of the perks of Unicorn rank.

- Permanent world edit. (You don't need to wait for that 15 minutes of world edit you get after voting.)
- +1 Plot. (Now you have 2 total plots.)
- Some trails. (Just some cosmetics. Note - You don't have ALL the trails.)
- /disguise command. (Disguises you into any mob.)
- No tp timer.

Btw I think you can't disguise into ALL mobs. Just some. Not sure about that one
its +2 plots (but ty for the info anyways i needed it)

also how do u activate ur trails?

UpperGround

Great Reporter

with rainbow you cab in disguise into anything

LITERALLY ANYTHING
EVEN PLAYERS

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

with rainbow you cab in disguise into anything

LITERALLY ANYTHING
EVEN PLAYERS
that sounds amazing xDDD too bad im poor and creative is dying anyways