Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killian Flynn

My ign is D4ssssyy I got banned Because of 3+ more banned accounts witch were all my brother. I would Like to be unbanned as I also spent 25 euro on my acc and it wasn't my fault that the 3+ banned acc where there. So If you could I would really appreciate if I could get unbanned if not its ok. I get your probably busy. I am truly sorry for the banned accounts and for putting you true this hassle.

Thanks

DragonForge

Rare Pika
My ign is D4ssssyy I got banned Because of 3+ more banned accounts witch were all my brother. I would Like to be unbanned as I also spent 25 euro on my acc and it wasn't my fault that the 3+ banned acc where there. So If you could I would really appreciate if I could get unbanned if not its ok. I get your probably busy. I am truly sorry for the banned accounts and for putting you true this hassle.

Thanks
make a ban appeal as what 79lb said,the link is up there

saypleazordith

thes server mean alot for me hes my beast server am not gona hack again i was doing that cuz the hackers was alowes killing me am soory and am not gona do thats again pls unband me and thx aloot.

DragonForge

Rare Pika
thes server mean alot for me hes my beast server am not gona hack again i was doing that cuz the hackers was alowes killing me am soory and am not gona do thats again pls unband me and thx aloot.
you admitted hacks, it means ur ban appeal will get denied because it would be unfair to legit players.

sheffa

i got banned bcs i have /fly i was flying and then they banned beause *speed* controll is sucks

zquizle

Banned
This post will get locked soon I think. Please stop posts farming and appeal for a ban. If you wanna appeal, do a ban appeal.:)

RektUNoob

i got unfairly banned-ip for not even hacking/My accounts arent banned just some other accounts in my ip.Omg i play in Internet Caffes mostly it isnt my fault ........Staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.